brcm_btld drains the battery

Guest ovecka

Guest ovecka

Three days ago my battery started to drop rapidly. I don't use my phone for browsing, gaming and stuff so I was easily able to stay on one charge for 4-5 days on my Stock+. But now I can't make it to 1,5 day. The battery drops off about 30% during the night with no usage at all. Installing BetterBatteryStats I found the possible answer. The brcm_btld process has got a full 9 hrs wakelock in one night and possibly prevents the phone to go to deep sleep as there is no deep sleep state in statistics at all. Google didn't help with it. I guess it has something to do with my bluetooth which I use from time to time in my car, but it's turned off. How to get rid of it? Reboot didn't do the trick, unfortunately. :(

Guest Nickxdd
Three days ago my battery started to drop rapidly. I don't use my phone for browsing, gaming and stuff so I was easily able to stay on one charge for 4-5 days on my Stock+. But now I can't make it to 1,5 day. The battery drops off about 30% during the night with no usage at all. Installing BetterBatteryStats I found the possible answer. The brcm_btld process has got a full 9 hrs wakelock in one night and possibly prevents the phone to go to deep sleep as there is no deep sleep state in statistics at all. Google didn't help with it. I guess it has something to do with my bluetooth which I use from time to time in my car, but it's turned off. How to get rid of it? Reboot didn't do the trick, unfortunately. :(

I know it sounds stupid but have you checked your phone for viruses? I know many cases where the battery was drained by the use of the virus.