New updates

Guest jadey1975

Guest Rattonboy

Also anyone know if gta vc works? Really wanna play it :P

I want to play it too, with Candoo! :D I want to play it so much especially with coursework finished and two months free before another course.

Guest i am not a hacker

I want to play it too, with Candoo! :D I want to play it so much especially with coursework finished and two months free before another course.

Year 10?

Guest Rattonboy

I've downloaded it and it doesn't work. It just repeats the loading loop everytime I run it. Any suggestions

i got it ages ago, try apkmania

Guest Raihan42

i got it ages ago, try apkmania

Yeah I did. It was version v1.1.0, the latest. I install it and run but it's stuck on a boot loop

Guest BlueMoonRising

Anyone help??

Don't think anyone who actually downloaded the latest update knows how to trap the download.

Guest Rattonboy

Yeah I did. It was version v1.1.0, the latest. I install it and run but it's stuck on a boot loop

i have version 1.0.1, it works on mine but now im trying to see if GTA VICE CITY works :/

Guest Raihan42

i have version 1.0.1, it works on mine but now im trying to see if GTA VICE CITY works :/

Let me know if vc works please and which version

Edited by Raihan42

Guest xolo x900_2

mmm how I envy you guys... I love my new x1000 but the screen refresh rate and fps of my phone sucks big time...

Guest xolo x900_2

mmm how I envy you guys... I love my new x1000 but the screen refresh rate and fps of my phone sucks big time... so don't know if I can play these... NFS MW 12 works with no issue...