• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Just bricked My i2000 :) any advice would be good :)

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi

I was flashing a rom via the flash tool all went ok(I got the green ring.

Went to start it and nothing. I tried to re flash an older Rom but now I get in device manager "unknown device"

I have tried PDA net drivers and tried to install other VCOM but still no go.

I'm running window 7\64.

I forgot I did flash CWM a week ago but I cant get to it. My phone is an i2000.

Thanks for looking in.

Posted · Report post

It's 100% dead now :( going to order another i2000. I can use the screen\batteries\case ect off the one I got.

Guy is Merimobiles ok? And has anyone used the DHL and got their item in 6 days?

thanks

Posted · Report post

It's 100% dead now :( going to order another i2000. I can use the screen\batteries\case ect off the one I got.

Guy is Merimobiles ok? And has anyone used the DHL and got their item in 6 days?

thanks

merimobiles seems ok by looking at other peoples opinions? you could ask them on live chat about DHL...

Posted · Report post

Sorry I forgot about this post :) I ordered another i2000 from mrimobile on thursday and it's brum now :)