Let's see your phone, then :)

Guest Phrank

Guest Phrank

To brighten up a drab rainy Sunday afternoon, let's have a look at what your current launcher/wallpaper/theme looks like. Here's mine to start, but God knows how long it'll stay until I'm bored again... :)

post-924639-0-79367700-1371987463_thumb.

Guest PCTechRoss

To brighten up a drab rainy Sunday afternoon, let's have a look at what your current launcher/wallpaper/theme looks like. Here's mine to start, but God knows how long it'll stay until I'm bored again... :)

post-924639-0-79367700-1371987463_thumb.

How did you get the notification bar like that?

Guest Phrank

Very boring, but good for winding up the less clever people

"But... it says Huawei and it looks like a Sony Xperia... *head explodes*. Yeah, I like doing that with a full iOS theme every now and then ;)

Guest markhuges

Very boring, but good for winding up the less clever people

How did you get that battery thing? % ? App or setting?

What Launcher are you using?

Thank You:)

Edited by markhuges

Guest legotub

Go into your build.prop and change ro.config.hw_battery_percent=false to ro.config.hw_battery_percent=true

Edited by legotub

Guest Andymac1969

What Launcher are you using?

Thank You:)

Hi,

use the file from this post from the G300 forum highlighted by Phrank http://www.modaco.com/topic/362156-2-versions-of-the-xperia-launcher-and-widgets/

Then edit the build prop line ro.config.hw_battery_percent=true (change from false)

and the launcher is included in the Xperia link above (G300)

Andrew

Guest Voxpop2011

Some nice layouts here. My phone is currently with Vodafone for repairs - it's been a while - and I will be chasing up today.

Phrank, I see you have adopted firefox as your browser. I tried it, but found that it doesn't have the same functionality as the desktop version.

Guest Phrank

Phrank, I see you have adopted firefox as your browser. I tried it, but found that it doesn't have the same functionality as the desktop version.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the stock browser and Chrome seems slow lately. That said, I mix and match depending on my mood :)

Guest Reider59

I haven't took a pic of my y300 yet. But I used to use Nemus Launcher on my old SFII so I had no doubts about using it again.

What I like is it's uncluttered but as organized as I want it. So 5 pages to put apps in but press and hold clear space to open a folder, make the folder bigger, drop apps in. Delete apps from the folder and/or just have them on the page, delete the folder itself. Use the folder to move multiple icons from one page to another with several icons in the folder and moving with one slide action. Drag unwanted apps to the bin at the bottom of the screen. Talking of which the bottom task bar has the almost standard 4 apps as icons. Slide left and you fit 4 more in, twice right and another 4 in if you want. Change them any time you wish and scroll left to right to see all 12 apps, home will take you to the main centre 4.

Finally, and the bit I really really like, the bottom bar can be rotated on its own axis vertically to reveal the phone lock. Enter a 4 digit code to lock, add any more apps you want to lock. Rotate to normal position and when locked the apps you chose are in red and blocked, say phone, text, browser etc. Rotate vertically again, enter code and unlocked. Enter the code at any point, locked or unlocked (use code if locked) and enter any more apps you want blocked. Love it!

Edited by Reider59