Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
legotub

Anyone got a good case from anywhere?

5 posts in this topic

I just got a good quality synthetic leather flip wallet for my Y300. It's BAAS and includes the case with all the correct cut outs, magnetic fastener, pockets for cards (needs a secure rubber band just for the cards I'm told, though I will not use it for that). Three small dusters, three protective inserts for the screen front and a good quality pen with soft ball tip to type with and make selections on the screen. £1.99 + postage. Was £3.28 total and well worth it! Just went to get the addy and it's gone up by £1 so £4.28 now though their are other offers around for similar items;

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Reider59

EBay is your friend! Search for g510 case. If you don't mind waiting, order one from China or Hong Kong.

I prefer the hard cases... Nillkin or quicksand are the decent ones, don't scratch or show marks, they protect the back, sides and corners but don't cover the buttons. I had one for my g300 and have just ordered for my y.

Leathery ones with front covers are too bulky for my liking, and gel ones get grubby quick.