• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Camera not working, in CM10 nightly

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello. I'm Spanish, in huawei ascend mobile g300, I've set many times the roms for the reason of slowness and errors, before was infusion, cm9 and cm10 of Nightly and Experimental, in the end is CM10 from Nightly: http://getcm.thebronasium.com/?device=u8815

I was satisfied and I so happy with this rom, by how quickly and smoothly, except the camera, it does not work in many apps, screen is black but you can take pictures. I have no programming knowledge to install the camera driver for linux mobile (android 4.1.2 CM10) ... I can do? if I die for to prove another R7 CM10 rom, if I'm tired installing another rom .... i had gapps for ics, but Google Play could enter, and now I just installed gapps for jb, after this, the problem of camera persists.

I attached the photo of rom information and the camera. What solution has the problem of the camera?

Thank you. Best regards.

post-1014567-0-38698800-1372772161_thumb

post-1014567-0-62694300-1372772168_thumb

post-1014567-0-39814900-1372772334_thumb

Posted · Report post

This is a well known problem. Can you download the logcat app from the play store, open it and press start recording/logging. Then cause the problem again, stop the recording and upload the results here.

Posted · Report post

This is a well known problem. Can you download the logcat app from the play store, open it and press start recording/logging. Then cause the problem again, stop the recording and upload the results here.

Thanks for your reply, I have done what you asked.

I attach the log.

catlog.txt

Posted · Report post

Nobody can give me a solution of camera? Did I wear another rom, on CM10 R7? (although I have not really wanted)?

Thank you very much.

Posted · Report post

I would backup your apps and reflash the ROM with full wipes.

Factory Reset

Cache Partition

Data

Cust

System

Dalvick Cache

Posted · Report post

Flash this Last time i checked third party cameras not workin at Daz builds.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks, Diehard. You've given me an idea install backup applications, I also have found application for APNs backup.

To backup applications, which have to do is:

-Install APP Backup & Restore.

- Backup app.

Backup APN:

-Install Apn backup&Restore.

-Backup APN.

Restore APN:

-Install Titanium Backup Pro

-Enter Titanium.

-Go to the tab Backup / Restore.

-Press in the seconds on APN Backup & restore

-Make "make system application"

-Go to app: APN backup & restore.

-Go to Settings> Enable ICS check.

-Restore APN.

To me has been restoring applications faster..Thanks for your time. The camera works with the same rom reinstalled.

post-1014567-0-36671800-1373132440_thumb

post-1014567-0-02040300-1373132481_thumb

Edited by sarlyna