Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PaulOBrien

Tegra 4 based Toshiba Excite Pro 10.1" now available

4 posts in this topic

The UK's first Tegra 4 based Android tablet is now available - the Toshiba Excite Pro 10.1".

Specs wise the Excite Pro ticks all the right boxes. As well as the cutting edge processor, the device has a 2560x1600 'PixelPure' screen, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM with microSD expansion, microUSB charging, microHDMI output, 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0, an 8 Megapixel rear camera and 1.2 Megapixel front camera, Harman Kardon Stereo speakers with DTS sound and Android 4.2.

It might pack a punch, but it's not a small device - the Excite Pro is 260.7 x 178.9 x 10.5 mm is size and weighs in at a not inconsiderable 630g.

The device is very good value at £349.99 from Currys PC World. You can learn more about the tablet at the Toshiba site.

We'll be getting our hands on a unit and putting it through it's paces, let us know if you plan to pick one up!

exciteprobig.png

Click here to view the item

Glorious specsheet, 10.5mm is super chubby though.

I need to replace my Xoom so I've been waiting a long time for this. ETA on review please? I want to know about the build quality mainly.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.