Selling my Huawei p1 because of rubish software

Guest urmet77

as the title said after 2.5 months i am over it coz huawei are abandoning theyr new phones after 2-3 months so no new soft. u have to make ur rom if u want normal phone shame coz the p1 camera/sound and looks are good. So i bought samsung sgs3 LTE 2gigs of ram and overclocked 1.6ghz and its fast and smooth.

Guest Brianrh

Sorry to see you go especially when an official beta release of Emotion UI 1.5 on Jellybean 4.1.1 is now available. Perhaps if it had arrived a couple of weeks earlier you might have kept your P1.

Good luck with your Samsung though.

Guest urmet77

i still have it :D the thing is that p1 camera is better with flash than the s3 and the music sound and speaker is much much better on p1 and the battery compared between them the p1 takes the win by a mile thats crazy how bad battery the i9305 s3 has.

Guest Brianrh

i still have it :D the thing is that p1 camera is better with flash than the s3 and the music sound and speaker is much much better on p1 and the battery compared between them the p1 takes the win by a mile thats crazy how bad battery the i9305 s3 has.

This is nice to hear. It is surprising at times that for all the reviews of phones, it isn't until you actually use the phone yourself you actually find out how good it is. I've been very pleasently surprised how good the P1 is to use even in stock form, after my Samsung Galaxy W.

So are you thinking of giving Emotion UI 1.5 on Jellybean 4.1.1 beta a try?

• 2 months later...
Guest Navanski

Just bought a P2 and could not get along with Emotion UI. Tried Nova launcher and seems to be a great success at the moment. Perhaps you should give it a go on your P1.