[Q] Flashing back to stock orange from xolo

Guest leestockers

Guest leestockers

I was able to flash back to stock orange rom coming from the latest xolo rom but was unable to unlock the lock screen as I could only see the display on the TV using the HDMI cable. Does anyone know how to unlock the handset from the lock screen so I can do the OTA update to fix the phone display?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Patrick73

Is this the same as I did from going from Orange to Xolo rom, The TV is in portrait mode but the phone screen is in Landscape mode. even when the Phone screen has nothing on it. if so it can be done you just have to take your time to work out how to touch the screen

Guest leestockers

Is this the same as I did from going from Orange to Xolo rom, The TV is in portrait mode but the phone screen is in Landscape mode. even when the Phone screen has nothing on it. if so it can be done you just have to take your time to work out how to touch the screen

Yes but the stock orange lock screen is a slide up from the bottom of the screen and I'm unable to see it as it's in portrait mode the bottom part of the screen is cut off.