Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[Rom][JB]MIUIv5 3.7.5 Alpha 1 Based CM10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

MIUIv5 3.7.5 Alpha 1 Based CM10.1

Screenshots:

post-966093-0-03420800-1373824670_thumb.post-966093-0-16883900-1373824677_thumb.post-966093-0-43378300-1373824693_thumb.post-966093-0-48379900-1373824705_thumb.post-966093-0-84700800-1373824716_thumb.post-966093-0-29960300-1373824730_thumb.post-966093-0-30184500-1373824744_thumb.post-966093-0-16847500-1373824760_thumb.post-966093-0-22311500-1373824770_thumb.

Info:

This is the first version MIUIv5 based android 4.2.2

Languages:

zh_CN

zh_TW

en

ru

Bugs:

• PIN is not accepted - before installing disable the PIN verification
  • After boot the message pops up "Sim added" - just click on the screen in the space.
  • small bugs

ROM:http://d-h.st/a3l

Gapps:http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip

Sorry my bad English. :blush:

Posted · Report post

Nice. I'll try this later. Thanx narkoman88!!!

Posted · Report post

Can this be installed over MIUIv4 without full wipe? Also is there any way to permanently enable PIN verification?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Sorry I just have a question what is this based on?? a nightly? Great work btw.

Edited by u8815-15

Posted · Report post

is there any possibility to add more languages to this rom? :mellow:

Posted · Report post

How much free RAM does this have?

Can anybody who install this ROM pls do a clean boot and take a screenshot of Settings->Apps->Running App? This shows the free RAM available. Unfortunately the free memory reported by the system and by the MIUI task killer differ with the latter nearly always showing a larger number.

Posted · Report post

How much free RAM does this have?

Can anybody who install this ROM pls do a clean boot and take a screenshot of Settings->Apps->Running App? This shows the free RAM available. Unfortunately the free memory reported by the system and by the MIUI task killer differ with the latter nearly always showing a larger number.

when I do that, it doesn't show total amount of RAM / free ram, it just shows how much RAM each app is using

I have no mobile data, neither 2g or 3g :(

This "Settings->Apps->Running App" does not show free ram on Miui v5, so you can only use long press on home button, than take screenshot...Or "free" command in terminal app...

Edited by Pyntux

Posted · Report post

N88, you coud try to port Miui on cm10 by Joestone... :)

http://www.miui.com/download-39.html What about this miui? Is this compatible with our G300 (the u8815)?

That's Geno.Kolar's work who is the official dev who ports MIUI to our units. Usual build.prop language/region changes and (likely not) changing the updater script system checks from u8818 to u8815 should be all that is necessary to install it. Geno's work is outstanding.

@narkoman88 , are you sourcing this build from Geno (or someone else) or are you the devel that is porting it?

Edited by Paulzie

Posted · Report post

That's Geno.Kolar's work who is the official dev who ports MIUI to our units. Usual build.prop language/region changes and (likely not) changing the updater script system checks from u8818 to u8815 should be all that is necessary to install it. Geno's work is outstanding.

Is there an edited english version for the u8815 of the official rom that you can just install through cwm?

Posted · Report post

No, there's not...Just download and change update-script, zip and flash...and read how to do that, it's easy...

Posted · Report post

Some icons division, should be relevant to the subject

Posted · Report post

Can not appreciate more.great thanks to ya!

Posted · Report post

Hi,

- is it stable?

- what about battery life?

- smoothness?

Did anyone tried?

I like PAC 4.2.2 because of stable and smooth but battery life is terrible ... the same with CM 10.1 ...

Posted · Report post

Hi,

- is it stable?

- what about battery life?

- smoothness?

Did anyone tried?

I like PAC 4.2.2 because of stable and smooth but battery life is terrible ... the same with CM 10.1 ...

Not stable, not smooth - this is Alpha1!

Posted · Report post

No one says that Alpha couldn't be smooth or stable .. but thx ;)

I have ported miui to cm10

but sd card not working,the resources lost after reboot

can you help me?Thx!!!

97f1151bgw1e6uwl6r33rj20dc0m875n.jpg

97f1151bgw1e6uwl6gz1vj20dc0m8taj.jpg

97f1151bgw1e6uwl2kuhnj20dc0m8aaw.jpg

Edited by hanjin1987