Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ousZTE

screen keep turning ON

11 posts in this topic

hey, i'm on inovative creation c and my screen keep turning ON randomly i'v tested task killers and cleaners but non of this things work ,plz help i'm going out of battery because of that TKS

sorry it hase nothing to do with the screen

Memory card is bad or broken. When the phone is in deep sleep Memory card sends a signal "turned on - turned off" and the light go on every time the card is loaded. I had that same problem with a brand new Verbatim 16GB memory card class 10. When I put the original memory card back the problem is gone.I replaced Verbatim with Kingston and I never had such a problem

Memory card is bad or broken. When the phone is in deep sleep Memory card sends a signal "turned on - turned off" and the light go on every time the card is loaded. I had that same problem with a brand new Verbatim 16GB memory card class 10. When I put the original memory card back the problem is gone.I replaced Verbatim with Kingston and I never had such a problem

It doesnt have to be memory card, i have a 16gb memory card and I had the same problem with stock rom before I rooted and installed custom rom, now the problem is gone.

he alredy on custom rom with root

he alredy on custom rom with root

I know, maybe he could try another rom. Edited by akicarkralj

hey i'v try'd 3 roms and it's the same thing ,i have an kingston 32gb and i also try'd the original 2gb SD-card

PS:i have to reboot my phone two times to get the 2nd partition monted(i explane:when i boot my phone there is no apps loaded and i have to reboot)

hey i'v try'd 3 roms and it's the same thing ,i have an kingston 32gb and i also try'd the original 2gb SD-card

PS:i have to reboot my phone two times to get the 2nd partition monted(i explane:when i boot my phone there is no apps loaded and i have to reboot)

Had the same problem with mounting a few mounths ago and then I repartitioned sd card again and it was back to normal.

thanks i'll give that a try

thanks i'll give that a try

No problem mate.