[JB][4.2.2] [CM-10.1] [R4] By Joestone

Guest jazon

Guest jazon

This is unofficial port of Cm10.1 by joestone for our G300.

Am just sharing his work.

Screenshots:

There are many cm10.1 roms out there. :P

Downloads:

CM10.1-R4-29/07/13

CM10.1-R4-Without Swap-29/07/2013

Partition recovery

Note:

Builds from R2 will have internal SD as primary. If u want to set external SD as primary, navigate to /system and edit build.prop using any root file manager and remove hash in this line #vold.externalsd.isprimary=true and save & reboot.

Changelog:

R4:

WARNING ! Installing this rom will erase all data stored on internal sd or on data partition !

It runs on swapped internal sd and data .

It will install twrp recovery with swapped data and internal sd .

Added multiuser support.

Added Pie-controls.

Changed ril , hope it will finaly work with every sim .

To restore the stock filesystem use partition_recovery.zip.You will need it if you install other rom

R3:

-Added volume rocker wake

-Refreshed cm sources

-Changed HuaweiRil (hope it will fix connection problems with some sim cards)

R2

-Fixed lock screen restart.

-Fixed in-call volume , now not possible to set it 0.

-Fixed video recording.

-Fixed Bluetooth mac address.

-Easy swap internal and external storage as primary by setting vold.externalsd.isprimary=true in build.prop.

-Removed wifi direct.

R1

-First release

Bugs:

-WiFi direct not working.

-Green screen when taking picture in portrait mode , in landscape mode it is working fine.

Edited by jazon

Guest jazon

CM10.1 is same, built by different people. As far now, i found out that same camera problem is there as in daz build (Green colored thing)

Guest plewis1981

Hi just 2 quick questions dose this version unlock to all networks like with dazozzo's version? And dose TVCatchup work? I would try for myself but I am working away at the moment so don't really have time to experiment.

Guest jazon
Hi just 2 quick questions dose this version unlock to all networks like with dazozzo's version? And dose TVCatchup work? I would try for myself but I am working away at the moment so don't really have time to experiment.

It should unlock all networks. About TVcatchup, I don't know. Anyone using TVcatchup can comment.

Guest Sir Bacon

I haven't be logged in a while so so much new stuff :D

Im happy with Daz work, but joestonw may be the new Daz or Co. daz :lol:

Good work Joestone :)

Guest motionat

This rom is really good. It's super smooth, good battery, fast, responsive and games actually run very well as if they where on ics. The only problem I came across so far is with the stock camera. Though I use third party camera apps anyway. Thanks for the great rom!

Guest RJKings

Really good and fast especially on lagfree governor. One issue however is that on waking the phone from sleep the phone reboots

Guest jazon
Really good and fast especially on lagfree governor. One issue however is that on waking the phone from sleep the phone reboots

Lagfree governor is having that issue, change to smartassv2. Also disable screen off animation from display settings.

Guest ludilo66

TABBED SETTINGS with SWIPE

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2261068

TRY IT, ITS WORK WITH THIS ROM.

Edited by ludilo66

Guest hippy dave

I had a reboot the first time I tried to test the lock screen, after the first boot of the ROM & using the default governor. It hasn't happened again since yet tho, hopefully it won't. Things can be a bit wonky on first boot of a ROM.

ROM looks really great so far anyway, thanks for sharing.

Guest smweb

I had a reboot the first time I tried to test the lock screen, after the first boot of the ROM & using the default governor. It hasn't happened again since yet tho, hopefully it won't. Things can be a bit wonky on first boot of a ROM.

ROM looks really great so far anyway, thanks for sharing.

+1, selecting lockscreen apart from "slide" throws up random reboots.

No other issue found so far in my couple of hours of use.

Edited by smweb