[JB][4.2.2] [CM-10.1] [R4] By Joestone

Guest jazon

Guest pinkskin

Another problem on R2 that was not on R1, phone lost mobile network signal, after restart phone got signal. Sometimes screen flickers in google maps.

Edited by pinkskin

Guest smweb

Another problem on R2 that was not on R1, phone lost mobile network signal, after restart phone got signal. Sometimes screen flickers in google maps.

+1, screen flickers in Google maps

Guest djuroue

Had an issue when trying to connect phone to charger ... As soon as you connect charger, it displays battery full, and when you plug it out, it shows real percentage, in my case 16%... Tried few times, same thing ... After rebot it was fine :)

Guest joestone

Is this ROM build from Dazzozo's repositories?

No , it is built based on my device tree . The kernel is the stock huawei kernel modified by me for cm. The credit goes to Cyanogenmod team for the android source , to androidarmv6 team for the legacy display drivers and part of framework_av and framework_native .

The kernel is the same as in my cm10 repo , the device tree is slightly modified , but based on my cm10 repo. The audio driver comes from codeaurora sources .

I will upload soon my sources to my github.

New build is uploaded.

Changed Huaweiril , I hope it will solve 3g connection problems

Added volume rocker wake support

Refreshed cm sources.

Guest smweb

No , it is built based on my device tree . The kernel is the stock huawei kernel modified by me for cm. The credit goes to Cyanogenmod team for the android source , to androidarmv6 team for the legacy display drivers and part of framework_av and framework_native .

The kernel is the same as in my cm10 repo , the device tree is slightly modified , but based on my cm10 repo. The audio driver comes from codeaurora sources .

I will upload soon my sources to my github.

New build is uploaded.

Changed Huaweiril , I hope it will solve 3g connection problems

Added volume rocker wake support

Refreshed cm sources.

Thanks for the superfast update!! Hope the data loss issue is solved in this one. :)

Guest Buffalo Soldier

@ Red:Eagle: Since my data connection is working absolutely fine on every other rom I doubt that I need to get my sim card replaced to solve this issue. ;)

Guest Garnt

@ Red:Eagle: Since my data connection is working absolutely fine on every other rom I doubt that I need to get my sim card replaced to solve this issue. ;)

Same problem here, tried all 3 releases and none work.

Looks like the rom has the "Funny Sim" problem as I had this problem with early releases of the baidu roms which is now fixed.

Problem is in your sim card not in rom.Rom is ok.Becouse you are the only one with data problem.Chenge the sim card.

No. The rom has a problem reading the sim card, as all other roms (including daz's CM10.1) work fine.

Guest Mikac

Same problem here, tried all 3 releases and none work.

Looks like the rom has the "Funny Sim" problem as I had this problem with early releases of the baidu roms which is now fixed.

No. The rom has a problem reading the sim card, as all other roms (including daz's CM10.1) work fine.

+1

Guest kikokoko95

I need help. Sorry if someone has already asked this but... I have deleted the # in build.prop to use my external sd card as default storage but it still won´t work. And I need it to work because I have backed up whatsapp and all my files and I can´t even see my pictures in gallery app :S

Btw it´s an amazing rom, fast, smooth... great job ;)

Guest joestone

Some screenshot from the coming build :

Now pie-controls work, multiuser mode works , changed the ril again to get data connection work on some sims.

I also want to swap the internal storage and the internal sd partitions , to get more internal storage and also want to create a twrp recovery for the swapped partitions model.

287518_cm10_1_multiuser.thumb.png287518_cm10_1_multiuser2.thumb.png

Guest ludilo66

Some screenshot from the coming build :

Now pie-controls work, multiuser mode works , changed the ril again to get data connection work on some sims.

I also want to swap the internal storage and the internal sd partitions , to get more internal storage and also want to create a twrp recovery for the swapped partitions model.

287518_cm10_1_multiuser.thumb.png287518_cm10_1_multiuser2.thumb.png

Looking great. I hope you gonna release it soon.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I don't know about you guys but this rom on my phone is not so fluid as the other cm ones. When I'm doing something it jerks... Other then this it is great. Volume in call is finally ok. Zram I think is not working. Can it be worked on fluidity?

Thanks for this.