How use int2ext ?

Guest ilsang06200

Guest omegavesko

Anyone know some other way to use sdext. partition without making the device lag so hard sometime?

I'm currently using CM7 + simple2ext and it seems to work pretty well. Only a little bit laggy.

Guest akicarkralj

I'm currently using CM7 + simple2ext and it seems to work pretty well. Only a little bit laggy.

I dont know, I just dont wanna use gingerbread anymore, and I know that the 4.x roms are laggy sometimes but this is not like that, this buggs the phone a lot, I mean it becomes almost unresponsive to touch and in like a minute or two its back like normal again. Thats not happening when I dont have that many apps installed, maybe I will try s2e soon, btw is there anyway to remove int2ext without installing new rom? Edited by akicarkralj

Guest omegavesko

I dont know, I just dont wanna use gingerbread anymore, and I know that the 4.x roms are laggy sometimes but this is not like that, this buggs the phone a lot, I mean it becomes almost unresponsive to touch and in like a minute or two its back like normal again. Thats not happening when I dont have that many apps installed, btw is simple2ext different in some way than normal int2ext +?

Simple2ext (S2E) is an app, not a script. It's on the Play Store. Not sure exactly what it does differently, but it's always worked better for me.

It seems to work weird on 4.x, though. I always run out of space much faster on 4.x than 2.3 when using S2E.

Guest akicarkralj

Simple2ext (S2E) is an app, not a script. It's on the Play Store. Not sure exactly what it does differently, but it's always worked better for me.

It seems to work weird on 4.x, though. I always run out of space much faster on 4.x than 2.3 when using S2E.

Is it something like when you install some apps and you have a ton of storage left and you cant install any apps at all? Edited by akicarkralj

Guest omegavesko

Is it something like when you install some apps and you have a ton of storage left and you cant install any apps at all?

It's more that the storage fills up more quickly than it should. It does show as full in the applications screen, but I know I should still have more free space.

Guest akicarkralj

It's more that the storage fills up more quickly than it should. It does show as full in the applications screen, but I know I should still have more free space.

I will try that app, thanks for the help, I just want my phone to be smooth and now its like: try to use it and want to throw it out the window (ok, sometimes :D) Edited by akicarkralj