[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Laximus

I sent the mail to Huawei mobile ;) :

Dear Huawei!

I have an Huawei Ascend Y300-0100, bought in Hungary.

Also I asked you the bootloader unlock code, so my phone's booloader is unlocked now with your official code what you sent me before.

Together with many users of Modaco forum I noticed too,

that the -> android:hardwareAccelerated="true" tag does not work for any apps on the system partition.

Would you please tell my why and how you made this, - because its noticeably intentional -and how this has been achieved, so I can attempt to reverse it.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

---------------

Hope it will work! ;)

Edited by Laximus

Guest MadHatterRyu

can one of you guys post an Antutu score? I'm on Lewa at the moment... 5.5k is lower than 6.3 which I got on my stock B165 : |

I'd love to join the 190 fray.. and yes as Frankish said "I can't wait to get it flashed and abuse it. "

i want radio fm apk on this rom :c

If you look to the original .apk of the stock rom, see the "FAQ" at page 1, there is a link with ALL stuff deleted from the stock ;)

Guest reedo_17

Hi i will be trying this rom when bo2 comes out :) Also is the ram usage low on this one with no apps open atm on stock i have aroumd 170mb free with now apps open (in multitasking)

Thanks

Guest UtkarshAgrawal

If you look to the original .apk of the stock rom, see the "FAQ" at page 1, there is a link with ALL stuff deleted from the stock ;)

I would really like if you could post the FM Radio apk as my internet is quite slow and I would have to download a 300+ mb file for a 4 mb file

Guest tillaz

Hi i will be trying this rom when bo2 comes out smile.png Also is the ram usage low on this one with no apps open atm on stock i have aroumd 170mb free with now apps open (in multitasking)

Thanks

when the phone first boots it has around 214mb free RAM.

but let me remind you and every other person that ask about free RAM,

apps are held in RAM to make the phone faster, opening apps and completing tasks etc. android will kill process to free up space when needed

your phone will actually feel snappier after its been running for a few hours and had a chance to cache processes (less RAM)

as long as your free RAM is never below 25MB with all your apps installed your good.

have a read of this for a good explanation (starting from the "What is RAM?" part)

http://www.androidcentral.com/ram-what-it-how-its-used-and-why-you-shouldnt-care

Guest tillaz

Hi tillaz!

When do you plan upload b02?

I can't wait :-)

Sorry!

there's a slight problem i am trying to resolve, once that is done it will be available (hopefully soon)

Guest pdvye

Hi tillaz, I just wanna say thanks for the rom, so far i got any problems. (Y300-0151 Movistar Chile) Just need to configure my APN settings and Ta Daa

i can't wait for beta2 :D

I would really like if you could post the FM Radio apk as my internet is quite slow and I would have to download a 300+ mb file for a 4 mb file

Got another rom for y300 downloaded? you also can find the stock .apk inside the zip

EDIT:

A few minutes ago i try to make calls but i couldn't.

Then, after restart i try again and work fine

PS: I like the new animations

Edited by pdvye

Guest Kay2daCee

flashed on both y300 (from my sister) and on g510 from my dad without any issues. working really good so far, but it keeps saying that there is an update even if i keep updating

anyways. good job!

Guest jabi_james

hi there and thanks fpr your hard work..

flash it on G510-200 and works fine.. just

i can't see toggles .. we can use power toggle.. but they are not the same.. any idea? hope this it works on b02

when i press and hold home key , on the recent apps i can't see the ram usage and no clear all button.. you know what i mean?

hi there and thanks fpr your hard work..

flash it on G510-200 and works fine.. just

i can't see toggles .. we can use power toggle.. but they are not the same.. any idea? hope this it works on b02

when i press and hold home key , on the recent apps i can't see the ram usage and no clear all button.. you know what i mean?

In the b01 there aren't the RAM usage and the button for clear all app in use. They will arrive in the b02.

I don't remember if there are the toggles or not. I think no.

Guest jabi_james

flash the listed file on post two and stock recent apps came back..

still no toggle..

and one question..

what is the best option for performance control..

min and max ferequnecy?

governor? i did't see smartass2 on the list.. ondemand is better than other?

IO scheduler?

one other thing..

i use currentwidget on my HTC HD2 to watch over the battery drain.. but electric current (ma) option doesn't work on this rom and the official rom.. any idea ?

Edited by jabi_james