[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest legotub

Just flashed this yesterday on my G510-100. Looks and feels great so far.

Does anyone know a way of changing the screen resolution from the Y300 to the G510's?

No biggie, but it would be nice if I could use the native resolution of the device rather than everything stretching out to fill it.

Regards,

Jim

I changed the dpi to 217 which i think is the G510's default, and that made it look better. I used an app called pimp my rom, but i don't know if there's another way to do it.

Guest Hassams

How did you remove gapps and which version did you reinstall?

I removed using rom toolbox and installed the latest JB Gapps, and it killed google play, made the phone unusable.

I removed them from the zip and I use gapps made for android version 4.1.x as our version is 4.1.1. Don't flash 4.2.x gapps it will fc all the time.

http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

Guest TangerineTractor

I removed them from the zip and I use gapps made for android version 4.1.x as our version is 4.1.1. Don't flash 4.2.x gapps it will fc all the time.

http://goo.im/gapps/...1011-signed.zip

Tried replacing the zip contents with 4.1.1 gapps as linked, but got an error on google text to speech... which apks in the zip do you remove?

sorry for my english but I'm Italian.

I wanted to know if you're already working to fix the bug of the battery statistics

Tank's

In B02 the battery stats are ok :)

Guest tillaz

Just flashed this yesterday on my G510-100. Looks and feels great so far.

Does anyone know a way of changing the screen resolution from the Y300 to the G510's?

No biggie, but it would be nice if I could use the native resolution of the device rather than everything stretching out to fill it.

Regards,

Jim

the res on the G510 is practically the same as the Y300, but it has quite a bigger screen so will will look a little worse

G510 = 4.5 inch Display - 480 X 854 (~218 ppi pixel density)

Y300 = 4 inch Display - 480 X 800 (~240 ppi pixel density)

you should look at the stock roms build.prop and see what this value is > ro.sf.lcd_density=

then change it in this rom to match.

Guest tillaz

Tried replacing the zip contents with 4.1.1 gapps as linked, but got an error on google text to speech... which apks in the zip do you remove?

i already tried this a while back before i released B02, i seen no difference.

you should delete " GoogleTTS.apk " from gapps before flashing this will resolve the error

Guest TangerineTractor

i already tried this a while back before i released B02, i seen no difference.

you should delete " GoogleTTS.apk " from gapps before flashing this will resolve the error

Yeah, done it. Flashed ok, I'll see how it goes....

Edited by TangerineTractor

settings >Sound >Vibrate when ringing option does not work @tillaz bro whether checked or unchecked its Not vibrating when phone calls are ringing :wacko: need ur help dude

Guest Clarkiieh
settings >Sound >Vibrate when ringing option does not work @tillaz bro whether checked or unchecked its Not vibrating when phone calls are ringing :wacko: need ur help dude

Doesn't this have its own setting? Vibration does on the messaging app check it out.. You might not have selected it properly

Doesn't this have its own setting? Vibration does on the messaging app check it out.. You might not have selected it properly

Vibration on messaging works fine..its the phone call that does not vibrate when ringing :( i have checked all settings this is a mood killer

Vibration on messaging works fine..its the phone call that does not vibrate when ringing :( i have checked all settings this is a mood killer

Several days ago I was in your situation. Now, magically (with the same settings), my phone vibrate. o.o

Guest tillaz

well, i just sold my Y300 and am ordering the Xiaocai x9 for £98 (in black)

http://dealsprime.co...p.html?___SID=U

so wont be to work on this any more.

however, i would buy my daughter the Y300 if i could get it for £59.95 as an upgrade again, only problem is i have no more eligible numbers

so if anyone has a spare number that is eligible and would be willing to share i would be happy to get another and continue with this,

i don't need the actual phone number just the verification code they send via text and the bar code on the back of the sim.

don't think i would pay £80 pond for the Y300 though, £20 more and there are much better phones from china :(

Guest Clarkiieh

however, i would buy my daughter the Y300 if i could get it for £59.95 as an upgrade again, only problem is i have no more eligible numbers

so if anyone has a spare number that is eligible and would be willing to share i would be happy to get another and continue with this,

i don't need the actual phone number just the verification code they send via text and the bar code on the back of the sim.

don't think i would pay £80 pond for the Y300 though, £20 more and there are much better phones from china :(

Wow. I am ordering one of those. I though the Y300 was cheap for the money. But this its like a Chinese version of the S3 will a minor spec value .. For 100 squid and a few days waiting .. I'm on the same boat as you my friend 17k score on antutu benchmark

Guest Clarkiieh

Wow. I am ordering one of those. I though the Y300 was cheap for the money. But this its like a Chinese version of the S3 will a minor spec value .. For 100 squid and a few days waiting .. I'm on the same boat as you my friend 17k score on antutu benchmark

Guest Clarkiieh

Wow I'm getting one. That is a mega steal! Cause its Chinese, is the tf card the same as our UK SD cards? Obviously it will be factory unlocked saying its duel sim. Its like a s3 or s4 but 1/5 of the price and the ram and CPU are a little smaller. Good find tillaz I'm migrating. Going to do some homework on android development and maybe do some work on the phone

Guest tillaz

@ tillaz

Why get mtk phone ?

why not ?

qaud core 1.2GHz

PowerVR SGX 544 GPU

1GB RAM

7.9mm (ultra thin)

android 4.2

OGS IPS Display

5mp Front camera

8mp Back camera

1080p / 720p Video recording

17000 benchmarks

all that for £97 when you use 3% of coupon

More

http://v.youku.com/v...kwMzEwOTQ0.html

loads of people on modaco are buying mtk6589 devices these days, nothing else comes close to the specs / performance for the price,

i got my parents mtk6577 dual core devices a while back and was very impressed,

this is just my second phone though, my main phone is the nexus 4

Guest Ducsidu

Are you going to support the phone (even if you won't buy a Y300 for your daughter), or the rom will be abandoned?

Guest tillaz

Are you going to support the phone (even if you won't buy a Y300 for your daughter), or the rom will be abandoned?

not without the device, as its to much hassle

Guest Ducsidu

not without the device, as its to much hassle

Sad news :( This is the best rom in my opinion (maybe CM10 is better from what I read about it, but it's buggy at the time).

Edited by Ducsidu