[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest huaweiy300

Hi guys,

Do any of you know any good ROMs that are stable for the Huawei Ascend Y300-0100? Are there any CM based ones that might be unofficial but still stable enough for everyday use?

Thanks

It may end on beta, but it's probably still the best ROM for the device as it has everything working.

Is it possible to replace DeskClock.apk with the 4.2 Clock without any problems?

The best thing to do is to try it. Let us know if it does.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1969617

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2402924

Nice rom. Only one thing: when I enable the recent ram bar, it's not real time. The amount of free ram is not the same as in active processes.

If you close and open the menu does it update each time?

@ Tillaz

Any chance of them fonts? Thanks.

Guest tillaz

Thanks for this! Can B03 be flashed on top of B02 without a full wipe? Also, can we use the same flashable zip & removed items in the first post?

no, full wipe is very important in this version

Nice rom. Only one thing: when I enable the recent ram bar, it's not real time. The amount of free ram is not the same as in active processes.

it should be as its getting the information from the same place, might look different because of opening settings to look,

I don't feel any difference with the full HWA or w/o it. Still the same speed.

its only going to be noticable in the system apps as they where restricted,

its most noticeable on the system launcher, and scrolling in the settings menu

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/graphics/hardware-accel.html

Hi guys,

Do any of you know any good ROMs that are stable for the Huawei Ascend Y300-0100? Are there any CM based ones that might be unofficial but still stable enough for everyday use?

Thanks

this rom has been stable for me for the last 24 hours, infact it should not really be a beta anymore.

CM10 or 10.1 is available in the same place you found this , not sure how stable they are as I've not tried them

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

It may end on beta, but it's probably still the best ROM for the device as it has everything working.

The best thing to do is to try it. Let us know if it does.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1969617

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2402924

If you close and open the menu does it update each time?

@ Tillaz

Any chance of them fonts? Thanks.

Tried the clock now and it seems to work fine.

Nice, the one from the first link?

I'd be curious about it's widgets and if anything you do will cause it to force close. Plus does the alarm on the lock screen update as it should?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Nice, the one from the first link?

I'd be curious about it's widgets and if anything you do will cause it to force close. Plus does the alarm on the lock screen update as it should?

Yes, I used the one from your first link + the described apk method.

I can't see any problems/force closes. Everything working for me and the widget + alarm on lockscreen work just fine.

Guest Laximus

Yes, I used the one from your first link + the described apk method.

I can't see any problems/force closes. Everything working for me and the widget + alarm on lockscreen work just fine.

for me also works the apk method (the flashable zip file not exist on the link)

no force closes

in the /data/data folder there is no file or folder to delete under the name com.google.android.deskclock

on the lockscreen the clock is the same as before, and it shows the next alarm

thanks

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

for me also works the apk method (the flashable zip file not exist on the link)

no force closes

in the /data/data folder there is no file or folder to delete under the name com.google.android.deskclock

on the lockscreen the clock is the same as before, and it shows the next alarm

thanks

There has to be a folder with that name. I deleted it and the widget works fine.

Guest Laximus

yes i did it at the begining

maybe because i am using the stock b190 not Tillaz rom...? =)

honestly, I really appreciate Tillaz work and endurance for us and for this device, but for me this beta3 system not smother or quicker at all than the stock b190

also my favortite launcher - ssLauncher - animation is very jumpy, - not fluid -, while on the stock b190 is smooth like butter

I dont know whats the reason...

and another big problem has not solved, - and neither on many other stock based roms - wich is the low speaker/ringer volume

the google put in the JB a kind of an audio compressor, or something like that, and the loudness is not ok, sometimes I dont even hear the ringer while I am on the streets

the only rom wich has solved this google "bug" is the CM10, what i tried - but its still not ready for daily use

the memory - ram - usage almost the same like in stock b190

when I tried this beta3, I installed only a few apps, not the all what I am using regurarly, and the free ram was the same almost

so, I went back to my backup with the stock b190 now

also still I am looking for a swap support rom/ kernel

beside this Thank You Tillaz your work

=)

EDIT: i am curious Tillaz what is your settings in this beta 3, which couses so low ram usage, what your screenshots shows =)

Edited by Laximus

Guest Sieberkriem

it should be as its getting the information from the same place, might look different because of opening settings to look,

It seems the ram bar is not updating the information very well.

For instance now: the 'running apps' window from manage apps says there is 163mb free, while the ram bar says there is only 105mb free.

For me, the ram bar updates it's status after an app is closed through that window.

Edited by Sieberkriem

Guest tillaz

yes i did it at the begining

maybe because i am using the stock b190 not Tillaz rom...? =)

honestly, I really appreciate Tillaz work and endurance for us and for this device, but for me this beta3 system not smother or quicker at all than the stock b190

also my favortite launcher - ssLauncher - animation is very jumpy, - not fluid -, while on the stock b190 is smooth like butter

I dont know whats the reason...

strange, my experience with beta 3 is the total opposite, i find performance and battery life much better than stock B190, not to mention it been around 400% cleaner

but then again there are always a few who prefer stock, glad that's working good for you ;)

Guest Ducsidu

strange, my experience with beta 3 is the total opposite, i find performance and battery life much better than stock B190, not to mention it been around 400% cleaner

but then again there are always a few who prefer stock, glad that's working good for you ;)

I think Beta 3 feels slower than 2. Not with the apps, but when I press the home button it sometimes takes several seconds to quit. And the RAM usage is not nearly as good as here... I got ~120 MB of free RAM after closing all apps (sometimes more of course, but it's the general)

But despite of that I really like your rom and appreciate your work. I like the working HWA and the AOSP systemUI.

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest tillaz

Can anyone please post a link for another ROM that is fully compatible with the Huawei Ascend y300-0100?

how is this rom is not fully compatible with Y300-0100?

Guest tillaz

I think Beta 3 feels slower than 2. Not with the apps, but when I press the home button it sometimes takes several seconds to quit. And the RAM usage is not nearly as good as here... I got ~120 MB of free RAM after closing all apps (sometimes more of course, but it's the general)

But despite of that I really like your rom and appreciate your work. I like the working HWA and the AOSP systemUI.

that screen shot was straight after a reboot,

people need to get the ram thing out there head, apps are cached to open faster, so you wont ever have as much free ram as at fist boot, after using it a while

if android did not do this your phone would be extremely slow but have loads of free RAM

I've looked into things and I'm pretty sure this ROM's vulnerable to the master key exploits (8219321 & 9695860).

Check with this:

https://play.google.....onerootscanner

Heres a patch I've made for all B190 and B194 ROM's.

http://d-h.st/f5Z

As I've said before, it's untested as I don't own the device so make sure you create a backup first until it's confirmed working.

EDIT: It's now been confirmed to work :)

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Ducsidu

that screen shot was straight after a reboot,

people need to get the ram thing out there head, apps are cached to open faster, so you wont ever have as much free ram as at fist boot, after using it a while

if android did not do this your phone would be extremely slow but have loads of free RAM

I got nearly 100 MB of free RAM at the first boot (I flashed it twice with full wipe before installing).

I know what you're saying, but it's also bad to have just a little free RAM, because if you start an app with big RAM usage (like browser) it will get laggy. If you use the browser for a long time even if there are just 1-2 apps opened it will get really slow, and it could even happen that you can't access the keyboard in while browsing.

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest tillaz

I've looked into things and I'm pretty sure this ROM's vulnerable to the master key exploits (8219321 & 9695860).

Check with this:

https://play.google.....onerootscanner

Heres a patch I've made that should hopefully work on all B190 ROM's.

http://d-h.st/f5Z

As I've said before, it's untested as I don't own the device.

yeah, i forgot about that as i was expecting someone to upload the B194 update which is already patched

this can also be used i think http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2365294

i was going to release an update before Tuesday (can't send phone until then with bank hol) as i left a few new things out of B03

but not sure now.