[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest ravirai1093

Great rom, very smooth with respect to stock rom and also various inbuilt performance tweaks,but

it still cant play 720p videos smoothly.

hope that you will try to solve this.

Guest jackosterman
Update.... flashed exchange email, installed power toggles and roboto font, all seems pretty darned good.

What method did you use to install the Roboto font? Or rather, did you download a font pack yourself?

Guest Ducsidu

What method did you use to install the Roboto font? Or rather, did you download a font pack yourself?

Download this and apply it with ROM Toolbox or FontInstaller

tillaz: I am still having problems with the statusbar, even after reflashing the rom. Sometimes if I have notifications after pulling it down I just can't pull it up with the touchscreen, just with the back button. I can solve it by rebooting the phone, but it will happen again few hours/minutes later. Tomorrow I'll try to make a video of it. I was only getting notifications from Gmail and Play Store. I have a Y300-0100, so I don't know what to do. :wacko:

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest TangerineTractor

I used Rom toolbox.

Then I restored stock, used Rom toolbox to backup the fonts, went back to this and restored the original font.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest tillaz

when you receive the OTA patch you will need to flash this one manually, it will be fixed after installed for future updates.(no need to do this again)

once it finishes downloading, rather than pressing install just press cancel

go to > Settings / FusionX / System Updates

press the menu button and select view downloaded ROMs

select fusionx_b01.zip, press install, untick wipe cache, press install, then press it again.

this patch fixes this problem, so no need to do this again.

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

After this OTA-Update GPU acceleration is still activated for me. I got not problem with the GPU acceleration but I think the update should turn it off, doesn't it?

Guest tillaz

After this OTA-Update GPU acceleration is still activated for me. I got not problem with the GPU acceleration but I think the update should turn it off, doesn't it?

did you follow the instructions above? its sounds like you have not been updated because of the bug

when you go into System Update it should say Jul 27th (if its Jul 23 you are not updated)

Guest jackosterman

Thanks for the font help, fellas.

OTA update installed fine for me.

Now a question.. If I flash the zip to restore the old recent apps menu, should I expect a degradation in performance issues? (In other words, I'm just wondering if this particular change was motivated by bloat removal, or if it's just how AOSP is supposed to look/behave.) Thanks.

Edited by jackosterman

Guest tillaz

In the huawei g510 toggles do not appear, only the space it should occupy using the zip of the second post. You know how you could fix it? Thanks in advance and sorry for my English (Google translator)

i think they are part of the cust partition, unfortunately i have no idea how to get them back, i would recommend power toggles from the market

Tillaz, I know that this is not high on the list, but how difficult would it be to get the call recording working on this device?

i will try

Please, I need some help. I flashed the StockSystemUI zip for getting original toogles, when i power on the mobile and expand the notification panel, there is a space for the toogle icons, but it don't appear. I don't know what can I do, i've tried to get original toogles during 3 hours but nothing works.. Can someone help me please? :(

i think they are part of the cust partition, unfortunately i have no idea how to get them back, i would recommend power toggles from the market

Tillaz:

About the Removed section: Just simply have to move in the zip file what I want and flash? Its simply great! Thank you! =) Have to put the apk-s, or the folders?

The roboto font pack is also in the removed.rar?

I started to download of course, but it comes slowly, thats why I am asking... =)

yes, add the apk in the app folder then flash

Two small issues which I did not experience in b190

With the headphones connected the first call can not be heard at both ends, however subsequent calls are fine until you try an hour or so later.

The font in Tango is illegible.

not sure i fully understand, you mean voice calls or tango calls?

Great rom, very smooth with respect to stock rom and also various inbuilt performance tweaks,but

it still cant play 720p videos smoothly.

hope that you will try to solve this.

i doubt i can improve this as the hardware in the Y300 / G510 is crappy

Anybody knows if it's possible to get an working crt off effect? (maybe with xposed framework)

i think some libs need patched, its always broken in huawei ROMs for some reason, same with HWA

Download this and apply it with ROM Toolbox or FontInstaller

tillaz: I am still having problems with the statusbar, even after reflashing the rom. Sometimes if I have notifications after pulling it down I just can't pull it up with the touchscreen, just with the back button. I can solve it by rebooting the phone, but it will happen again few hours/minutes later. Tomorrow I'll try to make a video of it. I was only getting notifications from Gmail and Play Store. I have a Y300-0100, so I don't know what to do. :wacko:

i have no idea as i'm not having this issue, try formatting the cust partition

Guest tillaz

if you mean in System Tweak settings that's differant, as long as its turned off in the developer settings its ok

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

if you mean in System Tweak settings that's differant, as long as its turned off in the developer settings its ok

Also in there it is still turned in. I changed the settings a few times before the OTA update. Maybe this could effect the patch?

Guest Ducsidu

i have no idea as i'm not having this issue, try formatting the cust partition

I already tried that, but it didn't work. :( I am trying to figure out why is this, and maybe it has something with opening/closing a notification. If it's working normally and I open a notification I can't pull the statusbar up, but when I close it again it's working.

Guest jackosterman

A potential bug-- I'm unable to connect to my computer as a USB mass storage device; I have only the options to transfer media or photos. It's only a potential bug as I've flashed the StockSystemUI zip to restore the old recent apps menu, and regrettably did not try connecting as a USB mass storage device beforehand, so I'm not sure if the issue's related.

I'm quite fond of the stock recent apps (mass clearing all the tiles gives me a strange amount of satisfaction), so if anyone does confirm the mass storage issue is related, any way we can find a workaround?

Guest maniv

Thanks for trying the call recording option.

Regarding the headphones and Tango, both are unrelated. The headphone issue happens with normal calls. I have yet to implement the update, so I will check again.

Guest tillaz

A potential bug-- I'm unable to connect to my computer as a USB mass storage device; I have only the options to transfer media or photos. It's only a potential bug as I've flashed the StockSystemUI zip to restore the old recent apps menu, and regrettably did not try connecting as a USB mass storage device beforehand, so I'm not sure if the issue's related.

I'm quite fond of the stock recent apps (mass clearing all the tiles gives me a strange amount of satisfaction), so if anyone does confirm the mass storage issue is related, any way we can find a workaround?

mass storage its working fine the way the rom comes as i have been using it excessively before the release and now.

not sure about the stock huawei systemUI

i want to add the clear all button to the AOSP systemUI in a future update.

Guest jackosterman

Yeah, I spoke too soon. A quick restore got mass storage working beautifully, thanks.

Edited by jackosterman

Guest Tonny73

Hi tillaz!

Great work! Big respect and big thanks for your efforts.

Will try to help as much as I can - only with feedback (I'm not a developer).

I've Installed it some hours ago, very impressive - smooth, fast and stable.

Only one issue to the moment - force close when try to open settings on Callendar aplication.

P.S. Can't find the FM Radio and Notes app.

Edited by Tonny73

Guest tillaz

Nice rom tillaz but I can't choose my SD as a primary storage. How can I fix that?

The storage is setup to default to SDcard if one is in the phone, your storage should already be set to SDcard

AOSP (Pure android) does not have the option for hot swapping, that is part of huaweis settings.

take a look at my screenshot, for reference

post-913969-0-81792100-1375022308_thumb.