[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

When you do that be sure to double check the files because in older versions of the ROM you used to have duplicate alarms. Like they would play the same tune, but they would have a different name.

tillaz, you think it is possible to correct the situation of mms not be sent with the data off?

Theres a build.prop for that I'm sure. I think I even mentioned it in one of my previous posts.

ro.config.hw.logsystem.send=0 # Disable logging

ro.config.hwtheme=0 # Use googles icons (may disable more of the framework)

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=true # Allow mms even with data disabled

ro.config.hw_gcf_mms=true # Enable or disable mms? All I know is that it effects PDU

I'm not sure if it will work since MMS has been changed to AOSP, but if you add the following to your build.prop and reboot then it might allow you to send/receive MMS with data disabled.

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=true

Guest papachiclas

I'm not sure if it will work since MMS has been changed to AOSP, but if you add the following to your build.prop and reboot then it might allow you to send/receive MMS with data disabled.

ro.config.hw_always_allow_mms=true

Its work fine :-)

Great tks

Guys i'm on Beta6.1 now

got 1 issue...my Exchange stuck at 'Waiting to sync'... i used same method to install Exchange service... via 'email.apk' and 'exhcange2.apk'

any idea what to check? :(

the rom is nice all round.

I want to change the boot animation to its original Huawei logo instead of shimmering android.

I have the bootanimation.zip file, I tried putting it in cust/gb/media folder but it doesnt work?

how to change it?

Guest jackosterman

I try to avoid requests, but any chance we could get quick settings ported over?

I want to change the boot animation to its original Huawei logo instead of shimmering android.

I have the bootanimation.zip file, I tried putting it in cust/gb/media folder but it doesnt work?

I believe ROM Toolbox should do the job easily. Edited by jackosterman

Guest the_wisemen06

I just want to ask, is USB otg compatible with y300? If yes do we need have custome kernel or custom rom to enable it? currently Im on stock rom and want to use this custom rom.

I noticed that since the Version 6.1 Huawei Y300-0100 [b196] i can't install anny apps when i am trying it to do it from a desktop computer.

Bevore i could log in to my desktop "web-PlayStore" and install some apps from there. Now i just can'tdo this.

I believe ROM Toolbox should do the job easily.

I tried that several times yesterday it didnt work.

Today after seeing your answer, I tried it again and it did say "animation preview failed" but Ikept pressing it, and it did work..

Thanks

Guest SaurabhRCk

Some suggestion if you care to consider, please update the lockscreen with more functionality. I mean try to add massage and call shortcut directly from lock screen! a quick reply of massage would be great! and it will be better if you add a file manager by default in your rom! some toggles don't work! and download and gps searching icons are not animated. its looks out of the frame! all other things are great! it will be the best rom for this mobile I am sure!

Some suggestion if you care to consider, please update the lockscreen with more functionality. I mean try to add massage and call shortcut directly from lock screen! a quick reply of massage would be great! and it will be better if you add a file manager by default in your rom! some toggles don't work! and download and gps searching icons are not animated. its looks out of the frame! all other things are great! it will be the best rom for this mobile I am sure!

Great idea for the lockscreen! :)

I've tried to record 720p video with snap camera,lenovo camera,lgcamera,and everytime i get force close when recording starts,can anybody help?Focal camera doesn't work,phone doesn't even wont to open it.Is anyone experiencing similar problems?

I've tried to record 720p video with snap camera,lenovo camera,lgcamera,and everytime i get force close when recording starts,can anybody help?Focal camera doesn't work,phone doesn't even wont to open it.Is anyone experiencing similar problems?And another question,i would like to restore stock contacts and dialer app,could anyone upload it?

Edited by Tommy21

In android 4.1 I guess there was facility to take screen shot by pressing Power button and Vol up together.

It is not working?

and how to change the default dial pad (blue and black) came with this ROM to original with white background?

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

In android 4.1 I guess there was facility to take screen shot by pressing Power button and Vol up together.

It is not working?

and how to change the default dial pad (blue and black) came with this ROM to original with white background?

Its Power Button + Vol down.

the one included is original as its AOSP like this rom is intend to be, you must be referring to huawei's "custom" EMUI dialler

which is not something i want to support as i spent a lot of time removing that stuff to get the rom as AOSP as possible (pure android)

like explained in the first post, obviously people are free to add what they want but i wont offer any support in adding back any EmotionUI.

ok solved my exchange issue, seems need to enable 'Main Sync' to on during first install/initialization :P

call + vibrate option fixed? i did test just now... seems not

For call + vibrate you have to select the correct option in the settings of the dialer:)