zunair

Need advice for huawei Ascend G300

9 posts in this topic

Hi,

My phone is running ICS official stock ! But it is lagging in game and performance.Kindly advice me that which custom rom i should've to install inorder to get rid of this problem !

I installed CyanogenMod 9.1 but after boot it gave an error like "Unfortunately setup wizard has stopped" So i went back to ICS official stock ! Tell me that which rom is best .

Thanks.

You can give a second chance to CM9.1 and download older version of Gapps, it will have auto-update after logging to Google server

You can give a second chance to CM9.1 and download older version of Gapps, it will have auto-update after logging to Google server

Can you give me a link that where should i download Gapps for this specific rom?

http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip

If the Setup.apk still won't work, just delete it from zip, and log in to Google over Google Play, it work

Edited by Rydlis

If you want the best possible performance overall, GB is the best ROM available.

If you want the best possible performance overall, GB is the best ROM available.

Are you sure about that??? I mean gaming experience + phone's performance would be better???

phone scrolling is on some apps stuttering and sluggish on GB. But game performance is best.

I agree, Gingerbread is the best for gaming, but it lacks ICS features.