• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Y300-0100 BRICKED :(

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

HEY

I WAS USING THIS DEVICE FROM COUPLE OF MONTHS. I ROOTED MY MOBILE INSTALLED CUSTOM ROMS AND THAN RETURNED TO STOCK . NOTHING HAPPENED TILL THEN. BUT AFTER FEW DAYS WHEN I REBOOTED MY MOBILE SUDDENLY MY MOBILE DISPLAYED BLUE SCREEN . I REALIZED THAT I COULD NOT GO TO RECOVERY NOR IN FAST BOOT MODE . I TRIED TO UPDATE MY FIRMWARE BY PUTTING UPDATE.APP DOWNLOADED FROM HUAWEI WEBSITE IN DLOAD FOLDER BUT IT SAYS STEP 2/2 UPDATE FAILED . I TRIED FIRMWARE VERSION B182 BUT STILL SAME ERROR. I TRIED MANY THINGS ALMOST EVERY . FIRMWARE I WAS ACTUALLY USING B192 BUT IS NOT AVAILABLE

PROBLEMS

BLUE SCREEN

NO RECOVERY

NO FAST BOOT

UPDATE FAILED

WARRANTY VOID :(

PLEASE IF ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED :)

:)

Posted · Report post

IS THERE NO ONE . WHO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BRICKED DEVICES :/ :angry:

Posted · Report post

Did you try to pull out the battery,after that try to go to recovery?

Posted · Report post

Are you sure fastboot isn't enabled?

After a failed update, I was also stuck on a screen with (if I remember it correctly) an E Mobile logo and blue background.

I was able to connect the phone to my computer and flashed TWRP-LEWA.

http://huawei-y300.tumblr.com/post/47366836617/how-to-unlock-and-root-huawei-ascend-y300-all

You could try to follow step 3 and start with "3. Connect your phone to your computer.".

Posted · Report post

THanKS FOR REPLY :)

I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED ABOVE . BUT UNFORTUNATELY CANT UNBRICK IT BACK TO LIFE .

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HARD BRICK AND SOFT BRICK IS . HARDBRICKED MEANS NOTHING NO DISPLAY BUT MY SET GIVES DISPLAY BLUE SCREEN PINK SCREEN . BUT NO FAST BOOT AND NO RECOVERY :'(

Posted · Report post

Did you also tried firmware version B175?

Maybe this topic (http://www.modaco.com/topic/363482-blue-screen-and-update-failed-on-g510-0200/) can help you. It's about a similar phone:

Guys I think I fugured it out :P ... none of the firmwares worked with me because you have to find the exact firmware for yr phone. You can find it in the settings menu -> all about phone. It looks like this:

Posted · Report post

Thank You dude You HElped alot . But firmware i was using was b190 or b192 and both of them are not available on internet . google disappointed me and also huawei :(

Posted · Report post

I have the same problem I tried the stock roms  B175, B194,  and others and the update fail every time

Posted · Report post

Thank You dude You HElped alot . But firmware i was using was b190 or b192 and both of them are not available on internet . google disappointed me and also huawei http://www.modaco.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/sad.png

You could try fastboot if can't access fastboot I would recommend getting a fastboot/factory cable they cost a few quid but may fix your device its worth the try as it forces your device to enter fastboot mode

Posted · Report post

Or try a usb JIG

Posted · Report post

Hi dude did you repair your device?

how?

i have the smae problem!

Posted · Report post

Make on sd folder and name it dload download firmware from huawei website put update.app to dload folder then push volume - and + and here you go

Posted · Report post

+power button i forgot sorry lol

Posted · Report post

can I know how to restore. I'm a 16years kid and still a newbie. My phone was hard bricked so can I know how to recover it. thanks for you support

Posted · Report post

Now is working ur phone that u want to rwstore?

Posted · Report post

I am also facing same problem, cannot go into recovery, stock firmware show update fail in step2.  only blue screen or pink screen.  no adb driver loading and no fastboot

Posted · Report post

Ola, tenho um OMNIA 2 TRAVADO NO ALINHAMENTO DE TELA, alguém sabe uma solução?

Posted · Report post

I have the very same problem. NO fastboot. I turn the phone on, get HUWAEI logo, then blue screen. I have tried fastboot mode - nothing. NO recovery either. I have tried just about every ROM going for the Y300-0100 with no luck. Always fails 1/3 through. I also have no writing saying "firmware update" just the progress bar in the middle. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be pleased. It had stock B194 on before all this and I have tried flashing that too. Same result!