• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Bye Skate... ;-)

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, been aound this forum for quite a while, running few good and a couple of excellent (MoKee OS, RootBox, ...) ROMs.

Time to move on, I've shut down my ZTE Skate for good...

I just like to thank all dev's, testers and all forum members for excellent work ;-)

Posted

I take your words for me as well. Yesterday I received my thl w100 and im quite happy with it. Im not gonna say goodbye... ;) see ya later peeps..

Posted (edited)

I know this is not the right topic to post in for this but it wuold be stupid if I made a whole new thread. I was just going to ask someone that knows how to modify this lockscreen mod for skate http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2267973 From what I've read it has something to do with framework-res.apk I think and there is a tutorial there but I dont know how to decompile or recompile apks.

Edited by akicarkralj

Posted

I know this is not the right topic to post in for this but it wuold be stupid if I made a whole new thread. I was just going to ask someone that knows how to modify this lockscreen mod for skate http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2267973 From what I've read it has something to do with framework-res.apk I think and there is a tutorial there but I dont know how to decompile or recompile apks.

You can use apktool for that. I haven't used it much, but essentially it extracts the APK into a folder and recompiles it into an APK when you're done.

Posted (edited)

Good choice. Thl makes solid phones these days.

Btw, just in case you missed:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2316070

I didn´t missed but I´m having some difficulties on how to root the phone.. there were some problems on thl w100 posts in xda forum and the modereators deleted almost everything... :S

so Im still searching on the best way to root it.. ;)

Edited by warimation

Posted

You can use apktool for that. I haven't used it much, but essentially it extracts the APK into a folder and recompiles it into an APK when you're done.

Thanks for that but I would be really grateful if someone could do it for me. Trust me if I try it I will mess something up :D

Posted (edited)

Thanks for that but I would be really grateful if someone could do it for me. Trust me if I try it I will mess something up :D

Haha when dev say something simple for him, it's always a nightmare for a normal user ! :lol:

Edited by xander21

Posted

Haha when dev say something simple for him, it's always a nightmare for a normal user ! :lol:

True :D

Posted

Good choice. Thl makes solid phones these days.

Btw, just in case you missed:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2316070

rooted phone today.. :D gona try it now.. xD

Posted

Awsome work c3c0.. ^^

Posted

Accidentally washed my Skate in the washing machine so now I'm an owner of Jiayu G4 and I'm happy with it :D .

Posted

sums it up post-910238-13756460429261_thumb.jpg

I didn't want to half arse around anymore, and got a device.

Posted

sums it up post-910238-13756460429261_thumb.jpg

I didn't want to half arse around anymore, and got a device.

Couldn't wait for CM to update? ;)

Posted

Couldn't wait for CM to update? ;)

Afternoon Matey, cm, pa, rootbox,aokp. ( insert rom option here ) the best £288 I've spent. :P

Posted

Afternoon Matey, cm, pa, rootbox,aokp. ( insert rom option here ) the best £288 I've spent. :P

I mean you're running stock 4.3 instead of a custom ROM. ;)

Posted

Nice @pleg

BTW, my gravity box is in stage of testing on non-mtk devices running 4.2/4.3

Debugging in progress. You're welcome to join :D

Well, I know. Any custom ROM is a better option, though.

But surprisingly, some users asked me to make it compatible so I took the challenge (without having a device to test on).

Posted

I mean you're running stock 4.3 instead of a custom ROM. ;)

Afternoon matey :) yam that screenie was stock 4.3, but now back on PA post-910238-13761493167061_thumb.jpg

:D

Posted

Nice @pleg

BTW, my gravity box is in stage of testing on non-mtk devices running 4.2/4.3

Debugging in progress. You're welcome to join :D

Well, I know. Any custom ROM is a better option, though.

But surprisingly, some users asked me to make it compatible so I took the challenge (without having a device to test on).

Hiya matey, I'll meet you on xda, got stock 4.3 backed up, twrp will restore in three minutes flat.

:D

Posted

Guess what.

I've just managed to implement CM Pie Controls via xposed :D

post-932905-0-04549400-1376171280_thumb.

Posted

I'm impressed ;)