Spacecaker

Show ur Screenshots

71 posts in this topic

What's the status bar transparency percentage set in Lockscreen ? I can't find the perfect balance ( I looks like it cuts itself... )

Lockscreen: 55%

Launcher: 50% (unless you disable the "glow" at the edges with Novalauncher or something like that, then it's 100% of course)

Question ! How to enable tablet / phablet mode on my Acer? What is the module ( modules ) for Xposed I need to install ?

Question ! How to enable tablet / phablet mode on my Acer? What is the module ( modules ) for Xposed I need to install ?

tablet module -_-

easy as said

its on xposed repo

tablet module -_-

easy as said

its on xposed repo

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Did anyone try XLocky Module for Xposed? Does it work?

BTW : TabletUI Trigger gives me half screen functionality. It's like the other half of my image is in air, not existent on the screen :D.

Edited by execpwd

Did anyone try XLocky Module for Xposed? Does it work?

BTW : TabletUI Trigger gives me half screen functionality. It's like the other half of my image is in air, not existent on the screen :D.

XLocky doesn't work for me..

XLocky doesn't work for me..

xlocky worked for me

but i prefer the xlocky one inside xblasttools

xlocky worked for me

but i prefer the xlocky one inside xblasttools

For me XBlastTools doesn't work at all. don't know why ... Maybe because of GravityBox ? They have the same functionalities ... so maybe they do conflict ...

SOLVE : I disabled GravityBox module and now XBlast works ... Weird s**t going on ...

RESOLVED : First enable XBlast , reboot , Enable GBox , reboot. After every single modification in xBlast , reboot.

Edited by execpwd

Why did you install both if they have the same functionalities? Beats me...

Why did you install both if they have the same functionalities? Beats me...

Because GBox has those pie controls , and has instant changes ( no reboot needed ). XBlast has that XLockY and other stuff like carrier customization ;).

Overall they offer the same functionalities xD

8724d631dbc828886a3cd82bae4fcdfc.png      e5a153720d2edb6cbe4c801f18cbaf5c.png

here's mine ^^,

grey theme to combine with the cellphone itself 

Nicee, skin/icon pack name? :) Ty.

*double post*

Edited by wimmme

Never thought I would do this. But hey, I change today form my black and white config to a more KitKatty thing ;)

post-995586-0-99754800-1384468295_thumb.  post-995586-0-12495400-1384468294_thumb.

Screenshot_2013_11_15_15_06_35.png

Screenshot_2013_11_15_15_06_53.png

Screenshot_2013_11_15_15_07_05.png

Screenshot_2013_11_15_15_08_54.png

My current theme. I can't stand those ugly navbar buttons, and I can't use SoftKeyz X(. I am currently using PieControl from GBox.

Screenshot_2013_11_15_15_06_35.png

My current theme. I can't stand those ugly navbar buttons, and I can't use SoftKeyz X(. I am currently using PieControl from GBox.

Hahahaha "Get a life"

:)) get a life ..good one

Lockscreen 

Home Screen:

Wallpaper: http://cl.ly/image/2d0y3F2H3a2n/o

Also using acer.shell=disabled :)

Edited by teniz

thanks for sharing!

Sorry for the offtopic guys, but i want to try Cirrus rom because of the scripts and tweaks for performance as I am using stock fore months and seems sluggish now. Vache's site seems down again. Does anyone know anything about that...I also tried installing the scripts manually from xda, but i can't find the init.d folder with root explorer.

Sorry for the offtopic guys, but i want to try Cirrus rom because of the scripts and tweaks for performance as I am using stock fore months and seems sluggish now. Vache's site seems down again. Does anyone know anything about that...I also tried installing the scripts manually from xda, but i can't find the init.d folder with root explorer.

Maybe you should create a dedicated topic for that, don't you think? Instead of going offtopic on this one… Geez…

Hello everyone! I started today some little tweeks for my s500.

I have one question, how do you put those buttons for wifi/3g/bluetooth etc. in the notification panel? I managed to disable acer.shell and now I have a kitkat theme with a clean notification panel.

I know about quick toggles, toggler and other aps like this. But I wanted to know if there is any module for xposed that can do that.