should i buy another orange san diego,please help me choice

Guest leepeter197924

Guest leepeter197924

Too many quad core, 1gb phones around for less than £100 at the moment.

I was a San Fran devotee for a couple of years but here are much better to be had now.

Got myself a Lenovo A820 - it's a fantastic phone. Cost me £92. Some have said they can get it even cheaper.

Got my daughter a Nokia Lumia 520, also a very good phone.

how do u get that lenovo a820 that phone sound nice?u got a link?from outside uk?delivery time?

Guest glossywhite

Was I not clear pls delete ur account

I'd gladly delete my account if it helped, but I'd rather just remain a member - thanks for the thoughtful idea though, very kind.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest codroid

I have had my osd for a year and it still working fine, no issues at all once I put some card under power button....well worth the low price it is now at! If of course you are after a daily device and you have no interest in development.

Guest DaveSimonH

The Huawei Y300 is a great budget phone, £60 + another £15-£20 for a 32GB microSD card and you are good to go. The stock launcher feels clumsy, but the free Nova Launcher makes it especially look the same as the OSD launcher.

My mum got one so I played around with it for a while. Sure you can't have X apps open like on the OSD, but I didn't notice any performance issues. And for her it's more than adequate.

• 1 month later...
Guest danny19901

I have to admit I Have the Huawei Y300 and for £60 its really not a bad phone I haven't had it long but easy to root and I'm running CM10.1 its pretty decent for its money and was unlocked I mean I have had better like S4 and S3, S2 etc... And now I have this Y300 due to S4 terrible Battery life but great specs but as it couldn't make halfway through a day without needing charge