Northstandhero

Increasing Volume

9 posts in this topic

Up to now the only real issue I have with the V5 is how quiet the speaker is, Ringtones and Music through the internal speaker are very hard to hear, On the G300 I used a Volume booster app, just wondered if anybody else has the same Issue and what they have done to overcome it.

I watched an episode of "Breaking Bad" on Netflix this morning and the sound was loud and clear through the speaker. Is it quiet for you for everything or just media?

You could try speakerboost, and you could try an equaliser app and have a play around with the settings and see if that boosts the volume slightly.

It's pretty quiet on everything,I can live with it though as it's ok through the headphone and my bluetooth speakers .

mobileuncletools.... this solved my problem

hardware testing - audio

there are a lot of options, I increase level 6 to max, and acomodate the others to lower setting

mobileuncletools.... this solved my problem

hardware testing - audio

there are a lot of options, I increase level 6 to max, and acomodate the others to lower setting

What settings should i change?

Normal mode, sph for the normal call using the phone. Level 6 all at max, and level 5-4-... To lower value, only on the upper adjust, the one down leave at max

how do you save settings in mobileuncletools? I set the volume at say six, go back but then when i re enter the settings screen, any changes have reverted