[ROM] ZTE V970 Stock ROM Jelly Bean 4.1.1 [smooth][Fast][Fluid]

Guest akumaman

Guest sam tyler

you sure this for the one sim version of the grand x? i will look,but as i dont use my g.x. anymore,(missing/late e-mails,texts) i may not be able a full review,and thats if it boots on the phone!

Edited by sam tyler

Guest sam tyler

just had look,its for the dual sim version,i feel its needs porting to the grand x single sim version.looked at the xda link,from the pics posted on xda it is for the dual sim.nothing is every easy with the grand x!! update......just tried to load it via cwm recovery,keeps saying installation aborted.i will dowload it again but i still think its for the dual sim.good look for the rom.

Edited by sam tyler

Guest akumaman

just had look,its for the dual sim version,i feel its needs porting to the grand x single sim version.looked at the xda link,from the pics posted on xda it is for the dual sim.nothing is every easy with the grand x!! update......just tried to load it via cwm recovery,keeps saying installation aborted.i will dowload it again but i still think its for the dual sim.good look for the rom.

Ok,thx for trying ;-),if it can't go thru cwm then is no good for now...but porting would be nice :-)

Edited by akumaman