Goodbye G510, but Y300 I still love you.

Guest Andymac1969

Guest Andymac1969

Always liked the look of the Nexus 4 and the pure Android experience, but always opted for "cheaper" models from Huawei.

Anyway looking through the CEX website yesterday, they had a CAT A Nexus 4 16GB for £245, very tempting but I'd only had my Huawei G510 for three months.

So nothing ventured nothing gained, I drove down to there store. I whipped out my G510 and gave them the box it came in, was asked to come back in 20 minutes, and low and behold they offered me £94 off the Nexus 4. Happy Days, the Nexus was new, and I walked out the store grinning like a loon £151 lighter, but with a new Nexus 7 in my mits.

Was it worth the swap, HELL YES!!!

Guest Voxpop2011

I shall be following suit shortly. For me the G510 has not lived up to expectations and I now have my eye on the forthcoming HTC One Mini. If I go for this, I shall also offload my iPhone 4.

I hope you don't experience any problems with the Nexus from CEX as they have a shocking reputation.

Guest Andymac1969

I shall be following suit shortly. For me the G510 has not lived up to expectations and I now have my eye on the forthcoming HTC One Mini. If I go for this, I shall also offload my iPhone 4.

I hope you don't experience any problems with the Nexus from CEX as they have a shocking reputation.

Hi Voxpop,

it was brand new, so hopefully not, I did like the G510 and still have the Y300, I am a saddo with phones and I too have an Iphone, and the G510 was better than that, I have had nothing but hassle with the Iphone, but this Nexus is wow, and for the money, even more wow, I used to have a HTC Desire, but went off HTC due to there lack of updates, it almost seemed like as a phone was released thats's it, so I wont buy another one.

Andrew