[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

-> the gallery camera app, when switching to the frontal camera, it will just crash. The only way to have the camera to work again is to wipe the gallery app data and then it can be launched.

-> battery voltage indicator. While using apps like Advanced Tools, OS Motitor and so on, the voltage instead of coming like "3.917", it comes like 0.003"

-> When plugging in the headset, no headset ion appears. But it works. Also if we configure to launch apollo when plugging the headset, the app comes up.

-Blade III doesn't have a front facing camera. Does it work with other apps? Logs? There's was some issues with sensor orientation with Acqua's front facing camera before. I offered to look into it but no one even bothered to find out what the camera sensor was...

-Yeah, it looks like kernel reports battery voltage in volts instead of mV's. Original Blade had the same issue so it might be ZTE thing. I can do a nasty hack in the kernel but I'll look into if there's a better way.

-There isn't even supposed to be a headset icon in Android 4.0+.

Guest SandStorm_RS

It works well on Camera360 app, no problems. only had to correct the orientation. Hmmm how can i find out the type of camera sensor for the front?

Oh, i see. well, on stock isc didn't had this problem, but it doesn't bother me.

oh really? o-O on 4.0.4 tmn retail one, there was one. :) but now knowing it is normal, then makes me more relieved. Thanks for your time answering my questions! :)

It works well on Camera360 app, no problems. only had to correct the orientation. Hmmm how can i find out the type of camera sensor for the front?

Oh, i see. well, on stock isc didn't had this problem, but it doesn't bother me.

oh really? o-O on 4.0.4 tmn retail one, there was one. :) but now knowing it is normal, then makes me more relieved. Thanks for your time answering my questions! :)

cat sys/devices/system/camera/camera0/name
cat sys/devices/system/camera/camera1/name[/CODE]

Which way you have to rotate it and how much?

Well, this is not a stock ROM - this ROM is built from AOSP based source. And even if something is ZTE stock ROM behavior it still doesn't mean that it's stock Android behavior. ;)

Guest johny_pg1

Does anyone have the problem with Play Store when you want to search anything and its just pops up "No results found for eg.maps" I did a full wipe before installing and i tried to switch to 4.2.2 and 4.1.2 and the problem persists.

Need help!

Just found out that the Play Store website isn't working too

running fast and battery consumption is normal. insufficient to render picsphere

You mean in Focal? Hardly anything works on that thing anyway. I've already excluded it from my current builds. I'm going to let it mature a little...

Just found out that the Play Store website isn't working too

How can it be a software issue if you have the same problem with several different firmwares?

Most likely Play Store is blocked in the network you use.

Guest johny_pg1

You mean in Focal? Hardly anything works on that thing anyway. I've already excluded it from my current builds. I'm going to let it mature a little...

How can it be a software issue if you have the same problem with several different firmwares?

Most likely Play Store is blocked in the network you use.

I am on T-Mobile and my friend is too and he has the same problem with Galaxy S3 (which was never rooted),

and i accessed the Play Store's website from my laptop.

Edited by johny_pg1

When will 10.2 released for Blade. I'm waiting for that!

When will 10.2 released for Blade. I'm waiting for that!

And what this has to do with Blade III? Why don't you go troll somewhere else.

Why should I spend XX hours of my precious time to do something that I have no use myself? I've already done device bring ups on couple of Android version on that device. This one isn't particularly challenging or interesting - it's just plain work without any prize. There is nothing stopping you, or anyone else, to port it yourself if you want it that much.

I am on T-Mobile and my friend is too and he has the same problem with Galaxy S3 (which was never rooted),

and i accessed the Play Store's website from my laptop.

Sooo, you have this issue on three ROMs and on completely different device and you're saying the problem is in the software posted in this thread? This has no place in being in CM10.2 thread...

Guest johny_pg1

I didn't say that the problem is with the software,I only put the thread here because the problem appeared in CM10.2

and only thing you are doing to help me is being rude so i will try to find the solution somewhere else.

New build.

cm-10.2-20130921-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
md5:e40414e99977767d3171076a985da650

-fixed FM radio
-set correct MAC address for bluetooth
-added uhid driver for bluetooth keyboards and mouses
-either broke or fixed bluetooth tethering (forgot to test :P)
-hacked battery voltage to report in correct unit
-removed Focal (merged)

Guest SandStorm_RS

Would be fine to see this in Blade.

пенис, you are an annoying bastard, care to stop? whinning and crying wont bring you anything, grow up and be a man, god damnit!

And this is a Blade III board, it is unrelated to the old Blade.

The old blade is currently a weak, low memory phone, who cares about it anymore?!

(sorry for my language, but im annoyed at that guy)
Edited by SandStorm_RS

Guest пенис

Thank you for your help. So still have to wait.

But think to buy a better device than Blades.

Lenovo A820 is more powerful and up to date.

Edited by пенис

Guest SandStorm_RS

Now, back to topic, tested and approved, Konstat! 
The Radio works nicely too!
Curiously is a feature I never really cared, but is good to see it is working.

Bluetooth send and receive nicely too, i havent tested the thetering, shall do it later.
thanks for the voltage fix too! :D

Guest plantroon

пенис, you are an annoying bastard, care to stop? whinning and crying wont bring you anything, grow up and be a man, god damnit!

And this is a Blade III board, it is unrelated to the old Blade.

The old blade is currently a weak, low memory phone, who cares about it anymore?!

(sorry for my language, but im annoyed at that guy)

xD even his name is annoying ... it's "penis" in cyrilics :D

Guest MJonMoDaCo

O_o

*Looks at the date* --> *Looks at the 'list' of non-working modules*

I must have had my head under a rock the past 2 weeks.
Kind of leads me to only one conclusion really...

(Apologies to the original artist).

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Galery(photo edit) is not working

I found this bug in the previous 2 build also.

I had this problem as well, trying to edit in gallery forcecloses the app.

Gonna flash the new build now! :)

Same thing in CM10 and CM10.1 too.

You optimize a little somewhere and you break stuff elsewhere. I know what's going on with this.