[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Zsebes01

I have a problem...not with ROM....with Cyaogenmode account.

I registered and if i push Tracking phone button dont find the phone ...

My internet and gps is turned ON...

Someboy know what is the problem??

I wroten on Cyaogenmode.org support...but i wroten here too..maybe can help me someone :)

BTW thanks the ROM...it working 100% :)

Guest MIKICH_BLAZ

Problem with the first setup after boot, android keyboard has stoped, and i canot use keyboard to login. The back button and the menu button does not work in the main interface, only vibrates.

Guest merc1800k

As KonstaT says, if you want something to be "fixed", better do it yourself. Apktool and xda is for that.

thanks for answer but i am not dev...

just ask if can be "fixed" by someone where it know about roms..

i ask if it possible because i have a big problem with my eyes and it will help me if i can see bigger in-calling photo at my phone.

thanks

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Oh ffs, answer is still exactly the same I gave you the last time you asked it for eight times! Asking it again (for four times) most certainly doesn't help your cause - exactly the opposite.

And you've been told. And told. And told.

No is no is no, no? Then please accept it. You've even been given a suggestion... Did you even try it?

Why you asking always this? We understand you have some problem with your eyes, and really sorry about this, but you can find some apps for it in the play store... Ie: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lowveld.ucs

Click that blue link... I think it would solve your problem without bothering KonstaT for a 'fix' that nobody else needs!

I have a problem...not with ROM....with Cyaogenmode account.

I registered and if i push Tracking phone button dont find the phone ...

My internet and gps is turned ON...

Someboy know what is the problem??

I wroten on Cyaogenmode.org support...but i wroten here too..maybe can help me someone :)

BTW thanks the ROM...it working 100% :)

Idk, I don't have a CM account. At least make sure you've allowed apps to access your location. Settings -> Location access -> Access to my location.

Problem with the first setup after boot, android keyboard has stoped, and i canot use keyboard to login. The back button and the menu button does not work in the main interface, only vibrates.

This has been repeated so many times that I find it difficult to come up any new ways how to put this.

Use nothing but packages linked in the first post installed using instructions in the third post!

You have the wrong gapps.

Guest epyloxias

Nope!
No problems at all. Installed according to the instructions at the 3rd post everything runs smooth and fast. I also installed the wifi patch for Acqua and now my phone is BRAND NEW!!!
Only notice is that it doesn't shows the applications alphabetical/English first, just like in previus versions, allthough I checked it (perhaps it's because I use Greek language).
Other than that, KUDOS to KonstaT for his great job! Keep up mate!!!!!!

Hello Friends,

I have just purchased a ZTE Blade III and would like to install a CM build on it. I would like to request your kind help on which version to pick.
10, 10.1 and 10.2 all seem to be in a perfectly working status according to these forums (kudos for all your hard work & adding bluetooth and FM radio to 10.2, KonstaT).

I have searched but never found a comprehensive feature guide, even on the generic CMs.
So I'm wondering which are the pros and cons of each version?
Why would one choose 10.2 over 10.1 for example if the device supports both happily and the devs were so kind as to build both of them?
Or the other way around, are there arguments for using an earlier version? (maybe better performance due to less google-integrated stuff?)

I know they are based on different versions of stock Android but I wonder if it's worth to move up if the older version also does everything perfectly.

The reason can be personal e.g. why you love one CM over the other or one version of Android over the other.

Appreciate any insights on this. Thanks!

Edited by upnincs

Guest Fizziebaunz

Hello Friends,

I have just purchased a ZTE Blade III and would like to install a CM build on it. I would like to request your kind help on which version to pick.

10, 10.1 and 10.2 all seem to be in a perfectly working status according to these forums (kudos for all your hard work & adding bluetooth and FM radio to 10.2, KonstaT).

I have searched but never found a comprehensive feature guide, even on the generic CMs.

Why would one choose 10.2 over 10.1 for example if the device supports both happily and the devs were so kind as to build both of them?

Or the other way around, are there arguments for using an earlier version? (maybe better performance due to less google-integrated stuff?)

I know they are based on different versions of stock Android but I wonder if it's worth to move up if the older version also does everything perfectly.

The reason can be personal e.g. why you love one CM over the other or one version of Android over the other.

Am not a blade 3 owner.... but it is clear.. .

you haven't used...ICS, JB4.1 OR JB4. 2.... nor 4.3...... I would suggest you start low... and move your way up.... and know which is best for you

Hello Friends,

The reason can be personal e.g. why you love one CM over the other or one version of Android over the; other.

Am not a blade 3 owner.... but it is clear.. .

you haven't used...ICS, JB4.1 OR JB4. 2.... nor 4.3...... I would suggest you start low... and move your way up.... and know which is best for you

Agree with Fizziebaunz, try each of them, make nandroid back ups of each one and play with each one for a day or two and then you can see which one you prefer. If you get into this you will find yourself changing your mind, but it doesn't matter :)

Guest tomassz82

Is this rom faster than the cm 10.1 or its slower?

It's slower, after what i feel. Also makes less points in synthetic tests. For me, the feeling is more important.

Edited by tomassz82

Hello there!

I just discovered cyanogenmod and KonstaT, im very happy i did... Now i installed everything perfectly in first attempt thank's to the tutorial,and im suprised how smooth it run's.

There are some lag's and hiccup's but thats minor thing,now i was wondering do you know anything about ''TRIM'' problem android has?

It's using a lot of my memory and its bugging me alot.And sometimes my app's are lagging and i can't scroll normally or they don't load fully.

Do you know anything about this or is it a problem in device?

Thanks in advance!

Guest NewUser8659

Hello, KonstaT!

I have a problem that using headphones mutes the built-in mic. Whenever I'm listening to music and receive a phone call I have to plug out the headphones so I can be heard. After googling a little I noticed this problem happens with some other Android phones, but not all. I downloaded SoundAbout, an app that's supposed to solve this problem, but didn't. Selecting "Wired headphones" option, in the app, routes the audio to the loudspeaker. When I asked the app developer (http://soundabout.userboard.net/t225-wired-headphones-option-doesn-t-work) for help, he said it might be the ROM.

There's one interesting thing that I've noticed when using Hi-Q MP3 Recorder. This programs offers two different microphone options "front microphone" and "rear microphone", even though I think the phone has only one microphone. "Front microphone" works only when headphones are not plugged in, but "rear microphone" work in both cases. That at least shows that it's possible to use headphones and built-in mic simultaneously. That doesn't help me when receiving calls when I'm using headphones but maybe it means something to you.

Guest MIKICH_BLAZ

Idk, I don't have a CM account. At least make sure you've allowed apps to access your location. Settings -> Location access -> Access to my location.

This has been repeated so many times that I find it difficult to come up any new ways how to put this.

Use nothing but packages linked in the first post installed using instructions in the third post!

You have the wrong gapps.

i've tried without installed gaps, same thing. Whiped data, whiped cashe, davlink cashe...and same thig again.

Edited by MIKICH_BLAZ

Hello, KonstaT!

I have a problem that using headphones mutes the built-in mic. Whenever I'm listening to music and receive a phone call I have to plug out the headphones so I can be heard. After googling a little I noticed this problem happens with some other Android phones, but not all. I downloaded SoundAbout, an app that's supposed to solve this problem, but didn't. Selecting "Wired headphones" option, in the app, routes the audio to the loudspeaker. When I asked the app developer (http://soundabout.userboard.net/t225-wired-headphones-option-doesn-t-work) for help, he said it might be the ROM.

There's one interesting thing that I've noticed when using Hi-Q MP3 Recorder. This programs offers two different microphone options "front microphone" and "rear microphone", even though I think the phone has only one microphone. "Front microphone" works only when headphones are not plugged in, but "rear microphone" work in both cases. That at least shows that it's possible to use headphones and built-in mic simultaneously. That doesn't help me when receiving calls when I'm using headphones but maybe it means something to you.

Our audio HAL makes no difference between wired headset (with mic) and wired headphones.

i've tried without installed gaps, same thing. Whiped data, whiped cashe, davlink cashe...and same thig again.

What language are you using to setup? Use English. Logcat?

Guest NewUser8659

Our audio HAL makes no difference between wired headset (with mic) and wired headphones.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Could it be fixed? As I've said, it's possible to use both the headphones and the built-in mic in some circumstances, but not when calling. I'm surprised no one mentioned this problem before.

Edited by NewUser8659

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Could it be fixed? As I've said, it's possible to use both the headphones and the built-in mic in some circumstances, but not when calling.

If you plug in headphones it treats it as a headset (with mic, thus muting built-in mic). It's expected behavior.

I have a patch floating around somewhere. I think I've already fixed it on CM10 (at least locally).