Sony MHL to HDMI Adapter?

Guest joe2cool

Guest joe2cool

Hi Its proving harder than a thought trying to find a MHL to HDMI Adapter for a 'Sony Experia Z Tablet'. I was hoping to find one equivalent to the original 'Sony Adapter IM750' priced at £29.99, but cheaper if possible?

I thought I had got one when a similar one was advertised on Amazon for The 'Sony Experia Z Tablet' yet turned out to be a Samsung product & unsuitable mainly because when connecting the micro usb of adapter to the tablet cover/flap of the tablet got in the way, so wouldn't connect flush to the tablet.

When asked on Ebay if certain ones were suitable, also not very lucky.

Just wondered if any one as bought one recently for a 'Sony Experia Z Tablet', works perfectly with the tablet or it might just mean buying the £29.99 version.

Appreciate any help

Thx

• 1 year later...
Guest comicbookguy

had one of these working nicely with the wife's z1 Compact until we upgraded to a chromecast. still use the adapter for travelling sometimes too Worth noting it's a bit picky about using a good quality HDMI cable tho (i take my OEM Xbox360 cable with me)  ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171308010294?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by comicbookguy