Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anti-rsca

[SOLVED]Problem with gapps

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

My stock android was getting buggy, so I decided to install a cyanogen mod on my Skate (Android 4.0.4). The problem now is that I cannot get gapps to work.

When I try to boot into recovery, I only get the stock recovery, but not the CWM-version. I've tried some other methods too, but it doesn't work.

Now i've found a zip file of the stock rom and a .bin file of the skatie rom. I'm not able to install any of those. Can anybody assist in how I can do one of the following

1. install gapps on my cyanogenmod

or

2. install the stockfrom from the zip file I've found (bypass the "e: signature verification failed" notification)

or

3. install the skatie rom from the image\image.bin file

Thanks very much in advance!

Kind regards

Edited by anti-rsca

Skatie is easy to flash, though you're doing it wrong. You need to put the "image" folder on the root of your SD card, then turn off your phone and turn it back on by holding volume up + menu + power. This will start the TPT process.

After a long, long search on the web, I finally found the ZTE Handset software update tool. I'm reverting my phone back to stock rom as we speak. Thanks omegavesko. Whenever the stock rom becomes buggy again, I'll try your method.

No problem, glad you got it fixed. :)

Couldn't stop myself and tried your solution for the image files also. Works like a charm. Thanks mate!