CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest bogdanwp

Nvm , solved it by taking out the battery. My reboots were all the time , didn`t connect to wifi. Charger was barely charging because of these resets and who knows what else. Had to keep the phone shutdown for a few hours so i could flash back my other rom.

Guest Clarkiieh

People who need there phone internet like me who don't have WiFi don't download until til is fixed, or you have a back up of stock.. But I'm not sure cause last time I flashed cm I needed to fully flash stock :/

Guest joestone

Please to fix RIL bug on G510-0010 (2 sim-card). Sim-card doesn't work :((( Help me!!!

Dual sim support needs mods in main ril , init files , build.prop. On a single sim version oldril feature dsds in build.prop sends sub1 , while in multisim version it should be sub1 and sub2 . in build.prop ro.multisim is set to false it should be true on multisim version , and also a second ril-daemon is needed in init.rc .Did you tried my build ? You can find it in this thread.If that build has the same problem I think it wont be fixed , as we dont have dualsim version to diagnose , test , fix the bug .

Guest Kra1o5

R8 available.

Not more random reboots & not crash in browser.

I want to said big thanks to @Alkalinorap, He compile my builds (Saves around 2 hours for build).

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest Pazzie

Thank you Kra1o5, I'll try it.

http://tpnotallowed.com/r/t69nba/5 Problem with Huawei Y300-0100! I have installed the ROM josalaito then I tried the build R7 and will not start.

That's because you are using Lewa Recovery. Switching to TWRP 2.6 solved that issue for me.

Maybe does changing the META-INF also solves your problem.

Edited by Pazzie

Guest TangerineTractor

The only issue I'm having is the camera... Screen going green and then causing a reboot. Trying several other camera apps, no luck yet.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest TangerineTractor
The green screen problem is a minor bug.

The big bugs are:

Video recording, BT & Wifi tethering.

The green screen is a bit more than minor. If I take lots (10+) of photos, it starts flashing green then stays solid green then reboots. Happens whatever camera app I tried.

Guest Luong Mai

Dual sim support needs mods in main ril , init files , build.prop. On a single sim version oldril feature dsds in build.prop sends sub1 , while in multisim version it should be sub1 and sub2 . in build.prop ro.multisim is set to false it should be true on multisim version , and also a second ril-daemon is needed in init.rc .Did you tried my build ? You can find it in this thread.If that build has the same problem I think it wont be fixed , as we dont have dualsim version to diagnose , test , fix the bug .

:( thanks u . If you have any solution for this problem, please talking me.

Guest Kra1o5

The green screen is a bit more than minor. If I take lots (10+) of photos, it starts flashing green then stays solid green then reboots. Happens whatever camera app I tried.

Yes, is minor because I dont get this reboot. But Huawei mounts around 3 different cameras,

Thanks,battery stats issn't works..

Oh, not is a priority.

Guest TangerineTractor

Shame abiout the camera - it's the only thing that would stop me using this as a daily rom... I could even live with the camera occasionally locking out, but it's too regular, and is only fixed by a reboot.