CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest JorgeGR

I wonder how you will really like this ROM I use on my Y300 do not care if BT does not work and the video camera that I would like to fix is the high contrast is milky colored screen

I wonder how you will really like this ROM I use on my Y300 do not care if BT does not work and the video camera that I would like to fix is the high contrast is milky colored screen

If you set low brightness you get milky screen?

Guest JorgeGR

If you set low brightness you get milky screen?

if I adjust brightness down and always looks clear the screen I use black themed but donot note the saturation of white surf feel

English is not my native language so sorry if I do not understand

if I adjust brightness down and always looks clear the screen I use black themed but donot note the saturation of white surf feel

English is not my native language so sorry if I do not understand

Well, I think milky screen is retroillumination intensity. Only need to adjust that.

Greetings

Guest JorgeGR

Well, I think milky screen is retroillumination intensity. Only need to adjust that.

Greetings

pero eso solo como lo hago porque desde ajuste de brillo no se puede :( y escribo en español porque e visto q contestastas en español en HTCmania Kra1os, pero gracias es un execente rom como te digo los bug q tiene no me molesta ya q casi no uso eso solo la pantalla :l y se se cambiara el kernel?

pero eso solo como lo hago porque desde ajuste de brillo no se puede :( y escribo en español porque e visto q contestastas en español en HTCmania Kra1os, pero gracias es un execente rom como te digo los bug q tiene no me molesta ya q casi no uso eso solo la pantalla :l y se se cambiara el kernel?

Yes, I speak spanish, but here you only speak in english.

You can select brightness without problem.

Greetings

For me everything except for the battery draining works perfectly. Could this be solved by flashing another Kernel? Loving the clean feel of CM! Thanks a lot!

Not kernel problem related.

Guest MadHatterRyu

its the last couple bugs that usually take the longest

Edit: its good enough for being a daily driver.. theres even a BT fix... which I havent really tried because I dont use BT much.. anyway, you'll be ok with it

Edited by MadHatterRyu

its the last couple bugs that usually take the longest

Edit: its good enough for being a daily driver.. theres even a BT fix... which I havent really tried because I dont use BT much.. anyway, you'll be ok with it

are you using this rom?

lol you now works on cm10? cm 10.1 is dead?

WHY DONT YOU READ? he said that is working on cm10 because has same problems in cm 10.1, if he fix cm10 will fix some problem on cm 10.1, UNDERSTOOD?

Guest ShockeyCzT

WHY DONT YOU READ? he said that is working on cm10 because has same problems in cm 10.1, if he fix cm10 will fix some problem on cm 10.1, UNDERSTOOD?

sorry that I asked!!!!

Guest Clarkiieh

FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

Cm 10 and Cm 10.1 are totally different builds, if he fixed something on CM10. That. does not mean he will be able to fix on CM10.1. One runs JB4.1.2 and the other .4.2.1 or 4.2.2) so no.. The answer stand that he may fix on. But will have to completely write it allover again for the other! :)

Guest Clarkiieh

FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

Cm 10 and Cm 10.1 are totally different builds, if he fixed something on CM10. That. does not mean he will be able to fix on CM10.1. One runs JB4.1.2 and the other .4.2.1 or 4.2.2) so no.. The answer stand that he may fix on. But will have to completely write it allover again for the other! :)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

Kratos said that, NOT I, he said that he is working in cm 10 for wifi hotspot and other things that can be fixed also in cm 10.1

Guest jackosterman
Well there has been no real dev activity on either so I honestly think they have been abandoned

From the CM10 github:

Latest commit by josalaito about 6 hours ago

Edited by jackosterman

Problem of Video playback & video recording is pretty the same in cm10 & cm10.1

Not abandoned, Summer time is gone, this is a hobby, repair bugs need time. Not post anything if I dont have anything new.

Greetings