• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

1522 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thanks a bunch, Joestone. All forum members g510 of HTCMania we are grateful.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Ive tried the rom. RIL FIXED!! there are a lot of bugs, but the ril works, i can use 3g and hang up the phone :D

But when i was calling to my house phone to try it, i cannot hear to myself in the phone. we think its not ril problem, maybe the frontal speaker doesnt work in that build, but i notice it.

Screenshoots: (yes, softkeys are enabled, dont know why)

Thank you joestone!!

post-996344-13767811039836_thumb.jpg

post-996344-13767811128212_thumb.jpg

post-996344-13767811217276_thumb.jpg

post-996344-13767811298405_thumb.jpg

Edited by Glicerck

Posted · Report post

Ive tried the rom. RIL FIXED!! there are a lot of bugs, but the ril works, i can use 3g and hang up the phone :D

But when i was calling to my house phone to try it, i cannot hear to myself in the phone. we think its not ril problem, maybe the frontal speaker doesnt work in that build, but i notice it.

Screenshoots: (yes, softkeys are enabled, dont know why)

Thank you joestone!!

Softkeys are enabled because of pie-control. Enable expanded desktop in settings with status bar visible , enable pie control in settings , then press the power button and in the power menu enable expanded desktop. Now the pie-control is working. You can use multiple user as well. The sound is my build's problem. It was not fixed yet as well as the other parts(BT, wifi, camera). First I wanted to get ril working and later fixing the other parts.

Posted · Report post

Softkeys are enabled because of pie-control. Enable expanded desktop in settings with status bar visible , enable pie control in settings , then press the power button and in the power menu enable expanded desktop. Now the pie-control is working. You can use multiple user as well. The sound is my build's problem. It was not fixed yet as well as the other parts(BT, wifi, camera). First I wanted to get ril working and later fixing the other parts.

The rest is fixed except BT & Omx (Check my github)

Posted · Report post

Nice!

post-996344-13767835908995_thumb.jpg

Posted · Report post

@Kra1o5, are U already integrated this ril fix and we can download rom with just BT and OMX bugs or U will do it in next couple of days cos i'm litle confused??

btw. thank U Guys, all of U, me and my huawei are forever grateful...

cheers! ;-)

Posted · Report post

I think its time for a new beta build.

Posted · Report post

I want to fix omx problem before release a beta build. Bu I think soon you get new build guys.

Posted · Report post

Hey kra1o5,do you can help we? http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2407396

You can use QualcommSharedRIL & you need all necessary blobs for ril to get it working.

Greetings

Posted · Report post

You can use QualcommSharedRIL & you need all necessary blobs for ril to get it working.

Greetings

But ril an internet works,only mic is not working,we need to fix it

Posted · Report post

Greetings

Can you link your sources/github? (Might be worth putting them in OP, another way people can see changes)

Edited by reedo_17

Posted · Report post

Can you link your sources/github? (Might be worth putting them in OP, another way people can see changes)

We have only flashed stock libcm.so to josalaito's cm10.1 and we have just fixed ril,but the mic in call have no function and speakers don't works

Posted · Report post

This is problem of Audio HAL.

https://github.com/Kra1o5?tab=repositories

Posted · Report post

This is problem of Audio HAL.

https://github.com/Kra1o5?tab=repositories

Any suggestion to how to fix it?the rom is inusable with mic in call not working,we are not devoloper,we have only changed a file(libcm.so)

Posted · Report post

Could there be a different CM10. 1 zip specific to the G510 and another CM10.1 zip specific to Y300 in the forum to flash please..... Instead of making CM10.1 only for Y300 and making people who own a G510 model having to unzip than file and change things just to flash the rom. It would just be simpler, if there was two CM10.1 zips. One for people with Y300 model to flash and another for people with G510 model to flash. Please love the work your doing :D.

Posted · Report post

Could there be a different CM10. 1 zip specific to the G510 and another CM10.1 zip specific to Y300 in the forum to flash please..... Instead of making CM10.1 only for Y300 and making people who own a G510 model having to unzip than file and change things just to flash the rom. It would just be simpler, if there was two CM10.1 zips. One for people with Y300 model to flash and another for people with G510 model to flash. Please love the work your doing :D.
updating and uploading 2 zip need time,but if he make a universal meta-inf it is legit :D,now i am searching to fix this mic in call D:,i hate my g330

Posted · Report post

Hi,

@ andrea2107

it's me again, now @ modaco... ;-)

I flashed joestone's G510 CM10.1 rom and replaced the libcm.so with the one from stock firmware. Now telephony works (mic too).

But, WiFi is not woprking. It could not activate it.

@ joestone/Kra1o5

Do you give me the permission to release a modded version your rom for use with Huawei Ascend G330?

Very big thanks...

StefanV3

Posted · Report post

Hi stefan,try that :) Open terminal emulator and type:

Su (enter)

Wifical.sh (enter)

Should fix it

Posted · Report post

Hi,

@ andrea2107

I flashed joestone's G510 CM10.1 rom and replaced the libcm.so with the one from stock firmware. Now telephony works (mic too).

@ joestone/Kra1o5

Do you give me the permission to release a modded version your rom for use with Huawei Ascend G330?

Very big thanks...

StefanV3

Sure

Posted · Report post

Hi,

@ andrea2107

@ joestone/Kra1o5

Very big thanks...

StefanV3

yes

How can change the CM10.1 zip, so my G510 model could flag this rom :-\?

Edited by peterck

Posted · Report post

I think in next build it will be possible to flash the zip to both phones , just need to add some lines to boardconfig.mk

How can change the CM10.1 zip, so my G510 model could flag this rom :-\?

Open the cm10.1 zip file with winrar, delet those files that u have to replace, unzip the g510 fix files zip and drag those files with your cursor to the right place in cm10.1 zip file that u have open with winrar, press ok then move the cm10.1 zip to your sd and flash it

Edited by ako0