CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest danny19901

Are you making all the wipes ? Is your TWRP up to date ? If you say you have a full backup then try wiping everything except sd-card , i always do that , never had any problems.

If you want to back stuff up use wondershare mobile go on a computer to back apps etc... Then do a full wipe flash ROM then restore with mobile go it backs everything up

Guest Henry_the_S

Are you making all the wipes ? Is your TWRP up to date ? If you say you have a full backup then try wiping everything except sd-card , i always do that , never had any problems. 

I tried again with ALL wipes (including sd) and now it works.

Thanks a lot.

Guest ehsan_zt

so far its great and very smooth, thanks a lot Kra1o5 :D

BTW anyone knows how can I have ram usage in recent tasks ? can we install Xposed framework for that ? ^_^

so far its great and very smooth, thanks a lot Kra1o5 :D

BTW anyone knows how can I have ram usage in recent tasks ? can we install Xposed framework for that ? ^_^

Latest gravitybox has a option for this.

Guest SaurabhRCk

My system reboots wen antutu comes to 3d benchmark, opengl 2.0 I guess!! Is this because of hw acceleration?? this happens to everyone?? I am on r12..

Guest ehsan_zt

thanks it worked :D

I seem to have problem with bluetooth,other devices can't find my phone,and visibility timeout is set to never. anyone experiencing the same thing ?

Edited by ehsan_zt

Guest Henry_the_S

thanks it worked :D

I seem to have problem with bluetooth,other devices can't find my phone,and visibility timeout is set to never. anyone experiencing the same thing ?My p

I had a similar problem after installing CM yesterday. The phone could not be found (though visibility timeout worked as expected) and The phone could not find my headset and my car radio.

Today everything works perfect. Strange.

Guest ehsan_zt

mine still has the same problem.

I also noticed that when I select an app from recent tasks,screen turns to black and flickers,then it shows the app,same thing happens when it wants to show keyboard :-?

Hello,

I have a strange issue. ROM works great until I tried to restart my phone. It stucks on boot screen and I have to pull my battery...then the phone boots normally but it messes all installed apps.

I tried to re-flash this ROM but without succes.

Any help please?

Thanks!

R13:

-Fix OTA

-Fix MAC address (Thanks Dazzozo)

-Upgrade RIL (Thanks Dazzozo)

-Fix Video Recording

-Changes in wifi hotspot (Minor battery drain)

-Minor Bugfixes

Green bar on youtube is still present, you can switch off HQ and it will work properly, h/w acceleration with games works fine, not as stock but is better then cm10.2, i dont know about normal video because i never tried on phone to see .avi or mp4 because i dont see video on the phone :), this is my daily rom now :D

Guest TayoOnabule

It's not real hq. You may be able to notice that the picture is made up of squares, rather than the picture fitting to the phone's pixels. It's difficult to explain

Guest Simbox97

On R13 I have a problem about RIL. There is phone signal but I can't make a call, I can't use 3G or EDGE. I read a logcat and it says "no SIM found".