CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest davorix

Gapps breaks my AOSP Keyboard, I'm using the Apps for 10.2 since the ones in this thread are down. Can someone perhaps upload the correct Gapps on another mirror?

Thx!

No.. the problem is only about Internet connection so 3G and EDGE doesn't work

Are you sure your APN settings are right?

Gapps breaks my AOSP Keyboard, I'm using the Apps for 10.2 since the ones in this thread are down. Can someone perhaps upload the correct Gapps on another mirror?

Thx!

This is a mirror: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23060877490000128

I can't install every from play store, i can download the app but not install, the system return me the error 110.

I've reflashed the gapps and reinstalled the system but nothing.

I'm the only one?

Nice Work THanks

Guest danny19901

I can't install every from play store, i can download the app but not install, the system return me the error 110.

I've reflashed the gapps and reinstalled the system but nothing.

I'm the only one?

Nice Work THanks

Download a newer playstore which latest is 4.4.21 and try if still got problem then try remove and re add account followed by a full sync

Guest angellgtz

I don't think we are never going to see any 4.2+ ROM with the HW acceleration working at 100% : ( I don't really think that is possible for our phones and I'm not saying that the devs are not good I think and they are doing the best they can but I really think that we can just have 4.1 fully working for the HW acceleration, please tell me if I'm wrong and its just a matter of time ? Cuz I really love this Roms but it makes me crazy the problem of the drivers I don't know very much about this but I think its a huawei s***

Are here really working graphic drivers for 4.2+ ? : (

And really great job @Kra1o5 I love your work I'm actually using your cm10 port that its awesome : ) thanks so much !!!

Guest Ducsidu

I don't think we are never going to see any 4.2+ ROM with the HW acceleration working at 100% : ( I don't really think that is possible for our phones and I'm not saying that the devs are not good I think and they are doing the best they can but I really think that we can just have 4.1 fully working for the HW acceleration, please tell me if I'm wrong and its just a matter of time ? Cuz I really love this Roms but it makes me crazy the problem of the drivers I don't know very much about this but I think its a huawei s***

Are here really working graphic drivers for 4.2+ ? : (

And really great job @Kra1o5 I love your work I'm actually using your cm10 port that its awesome : ) thanks so much !!!

With joestone's latest build there's no green bar at HQ Youtube.

In all Kra1o5's 10.1 CMs there is a problem about Hangout App. It crashes after few moments. Anyone has my same problem? 

I have the last hangout from google play and no problems

Guest jackosterman

Can someone download official motorola camera from google play and upload in modaco uploadcenter:

This port of the Moto X camera has run fine for me in the past. It lacks basic settings for things like resolution, but I'm pretty sure that's par with the official app.

Guest SaurabhRCk

I have a question! And it stands for any CM rom. The soft touch buttons were controlled by the light sensor in case of 4.1.1. But in any CM release they are not. automatic screen brightness is working great. But the backlight are not. it stays on for a specific time and dn off again on and off. But in 4.1.1 it was controlled by light sensor. if external light is brighter the those buttons does not glow. Why is it not working now?? is this happening to everyone??

Guest nirmalbalaji

Green line in videos is now fixed  :)

Will be in next release.

Glad you did it. Seems Daz is going to implement this fix as a temporary solution in CM 10.2 nightly and planning on redoing OMX for Android 4.4.

Guest angellgtz

The RIL is not working : (

It says no service but its connected

And in some apps it says the sim card is not inserted please tri to fix it in r14 if its possible : ) and thanks kra !

R13 also gives me the problem with the cell network it says no service but is connected but APNs do not appear in network settings and I cannot send/receive data or navigate the Internet over the cell network.  R12 did not have this problem....

Edit: I reflashed R12 and I can confirm that the APNs are now again visible in the APN settings and I can connect to Internet.  But there is still a problem here:  if I try to explicitly choose a network in "Available Networks" search result,   It will always fail to connect...   I can only connect to the preferred via "Choose automatically".  This is a serious problem if roaming as the automatically selected network may not always be the cheapest....!!!

Thanks for this great ROM it is almost there !

Edited by millep

Guest angellgtz

is there any way to make sdcard as internall to have space for the data of the games

and at the same time mount sdcard to the real external sd like cm10
i mean i used to like how cm10.1 managed the sdcard before this updates : (