CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

can I flash R20 over R19 with no problems and not losing apps, sms, settings etc. with no problems?

Flashed over R19 and worket well. I just wiped cache and dalvik just in case (not necessary)

Am I the only one having high battery drain with this rom? Other than that, the smoothness of this rom is amazing! Great job, Kra1o5!

What do you think of smoothness comparing to CM10.0 ? Better ? Thanks

Guest Chefo93

There's almost no difference in the smoothness comparing CM 10 and CM 10.1, but the features of CM 10.1 are much better for me, so I'd go for CM 10.1!

Edited by Chefo93

Guest tadopogi

just flashed the recent update.

clean install

video (S/W) works with stock kernel

but hangs or not responding after flashing cexstel 0.56 407mb ram kernel

anyone experienced this?

Guest lordfarhan40

hey kra1o5, if you dont mind.. can you please make a version of this rom without the radio thing?? cause we g330 users are not able to use this rom because of radio :/

hey kra1o5, if you dont mind.. can you please make a version of this rom without the radio thing?? cause we g330 users are not able to use this rom because of radio :/

+1

+1

What is the problem with radio?

Guest lordfarhan40

What is the problem with radio?

Well before you implemented radio we managed to get the rom to work on our g330 by replacing 3 files namely "audio.primary.msm7x27a.so","audio_policy.default.so" and "audio_policy.msm7x27a.so"(we use the same files as g300).

but after the implementation we cant get this rom working on our device :/

Well before you implemented radio we managed to get the rom to work on our g330 by replacing 3 files namely "audio.primary.msm7x27a.so","audio_policy.default.so" and "audio_policy.msm7x27a.so"(we use the same files as g300).

but after the implementation we cant get this rom working on our device :/

Repos are available on my github, only need to revert: https://github.com/Kra1o5/android_device_huawei_u8833/commit/0fafe21e804235a639bdf0262444528246c5f6c0https://github.com/Kra1o5/android_device_huawei_u8833/commit/bb0bcaa44dd9f3756045ed3cb815c06deb3c2b91 & https://github.com/Kra1o5/android_device_huawei_u8833/commit/46e78112900f6eb260f8e16d8fb9f078c0194793

Greetings

Guest TayoOnabule

Kra. I do aim to not annoy you guys. But I was wondering if the battery use on this ROM has any chances of improving? If this is gonna be the best it'll ever be, then that's fine. But some extra juice wouldn't go amiss

Guest lucap00

Do notifications for facebook/instagram/twitter work in this Rom ?!

For me, yes. :)

For me, notifications for ask.fm don't work, others are ok, has anyone got this problem? :/

Kra. I do aim to not annoy you guys. But I was wondering if the battery use on this ROM has any chances of improving? If this is gonna be the best it'll ever be, then that's fine. But some extra juice wouldn't go amiss

That is something i wish too... :D :D :D

But to make it possible the devs should have a look in it ;)

+1 :blush:

Guest Gliwusss

How can I fix ANR (aplication not responding) in clock app and torch app on this rom? In torch app ANR shows when I try to turn the torch on, but in clock app ANR shows for example - I set alarm to 7.20am, everything is okay but when is 7.20am screen wakes, there is black screen and window 'Clock not responding'...

With R19 PlayerPro was working, when I installed R20 it is not responding after few minutes of listening to music...

Edit: I add that this bugs are also in r19 version for me, anyone else has it? Anyone know how to fix it?

Edited by Gliwusss