• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Kra1o5

CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

1522 posts in this topic

ma anche no, la migliore è la fusionx

con le cm l' accellerazione hw non è completa

Ho sbagliato a scrivere pensavo alla stabilità 

Grazie cmq

Hi,

I just flashed this rom.

Then i flashed gapps with link from the first post and rebooted.

My phone is now booting and displaying the cyanlogenmod circle turning since about  20 minutes.

I think there is a problem but i'm not sure.

IS it normal that installing gapps take this long time ?

If not, what i did wrong ?

thanks

Reflash all

Rom and gapps ? I didn't wipe after flashing gapps, should i ?

no

Ok, i did :

1) Full wipe (cust,data,system,cache,dalvik)and internal.
 2) Flash rom
 3) Flash properly gapps (this is for 4.2)
 4) Wipe cache,dalvik
 5) Reboot

My phone has booted.

thanks

I have a problem with this rom. Everything seems to work perfectly (Dazzozo's CM 10.2 and CM11, for example, reboots when I try to streaming a song with Google Music) except with some games. 
The rom reboots when I start, for example: 
-Ice Rage 
-KIng of Opera-
-Minigore 2 

I already tried to do a complete wipe over and over again, but nothing changes. 
I have to resign or is there something I missed?

Thank you!

Ok, i did :

1) Full wipe (cust,data,system,cache,dalvik)and internal.
 2) Flash rom
 3) Flash properly gapps (this is for 4.2)
 4) Wipe cache,dalvik
 5) Reboot

My phone has booted.

thanks

ok

but not necessary wipe cache and dalvik after gapps flashing

Thanks for your help and this rom, it works fine :-)

This ROM is soooooo much better and faster than Fu**onX. Gameplaying was great. (Y) 

Edited by spikypotato

Hi,

I had an issue : my y300 rebooted two times itself.

Hi, I've been using this rom for a couple of weeks now. I've used cm11 and other roms before.

Everything seemed stable at first, but internet browsing is catastrophic for me. I'm using the built in browser as it seemed the best in other roms.

When I start up the browser the phone becomes very unresponsive and slow. The keyboard sometimes comes up after half a minute, and the phone often reboots while only one tab is open.

It is build R20.

Anyone has the same issues?

Hi, i dont have these issues, i use firefox as browser.

I have some random reboot with this rom, and you ?

I didn't have random reboots, I had crazy slowdowns instead. But I switched to the latest slimkat now and its way better.

Omg even faster and better then CM 10 :D. Im not going to install CM 11 or Slimkat yet tho ( I need to upgrade my TWRP recovery and i dont know how to do that). So far i cant find any issues and i use firefox as brower and its very fast. Awesome rom! Thanks!

Edited by Swedoxi

Is there any fix for live streaming video? (Like with the BBC News app or TVCatchup)

Sometimes i have random reboots too :(

I can't activate Bluetooth or WiFi on my G510.

When i click "on" it says "Activating.." but nothing happen or it turns off automatically.

Is there a way to fix it?

Nice rom, probably the best one..you can't get much faster than this...if only this thing had 1gb ram :(

Nice rom, probably the best one..you can't get much faster than this...if only this thing had 1gb ram :(

yes, this rom is the most fast, reactive and smother for y300

I have wifi problem, I only reach the 30th topic's pages, so i don't know the rest. The rom works (good rom) :D apart wifi: the phone tries to connect, but signal falls and wifi return "quiet".

I don't use this phone/ROM anymore but I had trouble when "Keep Wifi on during sleep" was Disabled. Sometimes it just couldn't reconnect and I would have to reboot, so keep that option turned on.

I don't use this phone/ROM anymore but I had trouble when "Keep Wifi on during sleep" was Disabled. Sometimes it just couldn't reconnect and I would have to reboot, so keep that option turned on.

I had the same problem, but it fixed after installing this http://www.modaco.com/topic/370977-increase-audio-and-fix-led-deep-sleep-cm101/

I have wifi problem, I only reach the 30th topic's pages, so i don't know the rest. The rom works (good rom) :D apart wifi: the phone tries to connect, but signal falls and wifi return "quiet".

i dont have problem whit wifi only slightly slower to connect, but signal of mobile network are half than stock based rom