Please...I lost sanity

Guest ZteLegend

Guest ZteLegend

First of all,badword XDA. I post everyday in hope I will find answer. Realised you should help me guys. I have Zte Blade 3. I bricked it installing new ROMS,I really badword it up. Im stuck at green android logo.When I try to enter recovery mode,I cant,stuck at logo with light on. I can enter download mode,and my pc acctualy sees the device as a port, when I plug it normally in the PC but it's uknown device,sometimes it scans it as usb mass storage but nothing. I think I have all the drivers. I can transfer files on my sd card using my sisters phone(putting sd card into her phone and transfering fileS)and then returning card into my phone. But I need something that will work as soon as I boot up the phone. Maybe I can do something via pc...is there some magical one click ubrick program...help please...

Edited by ZteLegend

Guest navuhodonosors

Since you can see you phone, it is not totally bricked, you should try to fastboot to your phone's recovery via PC then simply restore nandroid backup that you have made earlier and that should be that. when you fastboot to phone use command to boot to recovery and not to flash it!

Edited by navuhodonosors

Guest ZteLegend

I really am glad you decided to answer this. But the problem is when I enter fastboot devices it doesnt recognize it.My pc doesnt recognize my phone. Maybe Im plain dumb so please explain. Sorry for bothering you.

Guest ZteLegend

So,tpt wont work. I put files on my sd card,check that md5s or whatever,menu+vol+ no working. Tryed with every gen. So far I have a working SD card where I can transfer files and possibility to boot into download mode. Please make use of that cuz my phone is not recognized unless its in download mode-as port. Dont recommend drivers,tried them all.

Guest navuhodonosors

Ok, since no fresh ideas and nothing works with windows try this, you'll need:

USB flash 4gig,s

Image writer

navuhodonosormain.png

Best Linux OS :D

navuhodonosormain.png

Install Mint on flash Drive and boot your PC from It. (boot PC, do not wipe your hard drive and Install it on PC). Try to find your Phone in Linux, it may be better luck because Android is Linux. Hope it works.

Guest kadu247

you dont have a one click solution... someone already tell you what to do! Use a Linux OS, install antroid-tools (ADB and Fastboot) flash the recovery, put a rom in the SD and install it... thats it... dont like Linux? dont use Android, buy a windows phone.

Guest KonstaT

This thread is complete waste of the internet. How can anyone even give any solutions if the OP can't bother to tell what he/she did to 'brick' the device. It's literally impossible to 'brick' this device by installing anything from this forum!

Or try something from here:

http://www.modaco.co...ra-via-windows/

But be careful, use recovery for blade3, not that one from post.

If you decide to try something like this.

No. Hell no. Absolutely not.

Guest navuhodonosors

This thread is complete waste of the internet. How can anyone even give any solutions if the OP can't bother to tell what he/she did to 'brick' the device. It's literally impossible to 'brick' this device by installing anything from this forum!

:D Obviously he did not installed anything from this forum, Click meee.