• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Please...I lost sanity

102 posts in this topic

Posted

Can you give me step by step guide,like you're talking to a retard ( just waiting for the comments saying that they are talking to a retard ). Tiniest steps. So tiny they are even tinier than Justin's penis.

Posted

Thanks bro :D

Posted

Thanks bro :D

No problem... :P

Posted

I don't recall calling faggot. Anyone normal?

badword troll

Posted

No problem... :P

Congrats, you actually managed to feed the one real troll on here.

He proclaimed he bricked his phone by installing Konstats stuff, good news, following your guide will brick his phone too because it's the exact same thing, you have NOT developed anything, everything on this forum is from either Konstat or me.

So happy days, you deal with this utter daft twit offline off this forum because no one else wants to, are we clear on this?

Posted

PLEASE, turn off this topic, ...please, moderators...

Posted

Dude just don't reply. Get lost. Be a better man. I am not even talking to you. Aleksandar just note me when you have some free time so I can pm you, I don't want to bother all the "normal" people here.

Posted

Dude just don't reply. Get lost. Be a better man. I am not even talking to you. Aleksandar just note me when you have some free time so I can pm you, I don't want to bother all the "normal" people here.

Man is right  :excl:

Posted

fu.cking troll

Posted

Mad? Are you now?

Posted

Mad? Are you now?

No he is probably just piss*d off because recently most posts seem to have been pointless, I know I am...

Posted

Mad? Are you now?

yeah, I am mad..., mad about fuc.king pointless posts from a guy/troll who is completly stupid and selfish and arogant, also...

"I want custom rom, but fu.ck ya all, help me, give me custom rom, give me, give me...., If you dont want to help, then FU.CK YOU ALL..."

Hey bro, I want to be a pilot, but I dont go to aircraft, planes or aircraft forums and bother people like "I WANT A PILOT LICENSE, GIVE IT ME, GIVE IT,GIVE IT..."

Everything is well explained about custom roms, you just need to READ, but NOOOOO....

No he is probably just piss*d off because recently most posts seem to have been pointless, I know I am...

Thats right,.... absolutely pointless...

Posted (edited)

World is a better place when your life is filled with love. I don't even know why this thread is open anymore cuz Aleksandar is helping me. And odmetnik, I know you're a tough fella online, but keep the hatred if we ever meet in real life :D

Edited by ZteLegend

Posted (edited)

World is a better place when your life is filled with love. I don't even know why this thread is open anymore cuz Aleksandar is helping me. And odmetnik, I know you're a tough fella online, but keep the hatred if we ever meet in real life :D

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha...

fu.cking troll.....

Kid, i'm 33 years old,... a cop from Serbia, .... WHAT A FU.CK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THAT!!!???

Fu.cking teenage girl/boy with pimples on his/her face... and maybe on his/her   di.ck/vag.ina...

Dont be spolied and arogant, thats all...

I won't be posting anything here after this one...

Don't want to waste my time...

Fu.cking troll...

Upisanko mali...

Edited by odmetnik81

Posted (edited)

I'd just like to report. Succesfully installed CWM, downloading 4.2.2 Aleksandar recommended. When I slap a screenshot of my love new and improved version of Android,admins can finally shut down this aggonysing thread. Oh and odmetnik, It's cool you can laugh,doctors recommend it , healthy you know :D

Edited by ZteLegend

Posted

Quick question,my bro is offline, you don't need a rooted phone for custom roms? I know you hate me fellas,but don't take it out on my phone :D

Posted

Every Custom Rom has ROOT-ed :excl:

Posted

Cool. So I don't need to root it afterwards. 2 in 1 motherfuckers!

Posted

Cool. So I don't need to root it afterwards. 2 in 1 motherfuckers!

NO

Posted

Yeah and I'm Barack Obama undercover. Get a life Odmetnik.

Posted

Running 4.1.2 jelly bean. Oh what a lovely version. See ya all !

Posted

piece of sh.it.....

Posted

piece of sh.it.....

Dude stop feeding the troll...

Posted

I just read this whole thread(I have a lot of free time)and I just have to say that this is by far the funniest sh.it ever.

Its like the OP is a complete retard and his amazing grammar makes it even more funny.

This is all that I had to say.

Thank you and good night.