• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[DEV][ROM][OFFICIAL][4.3]PAC-Man ROM V4.3.Build-1 - 1-11-13

120 posts in this topic

Posted

Do u have the 4.2.2 pacman rom i want to try fix the bluetooth and fm radio cause this rom is slow for me :/

Posted

I never built 4.2.2 for PAC-man. I can have a go but it might be next week, BT will be easier since KonstaT update. The Radio might be harder as his patch is for CM and PAC-man uses a different frameworks/base and I have never managed to get it to work that way.

Posted

Question, could you build an AOKP 4.2.2 ROM? I'm a big fan of the AOKP and I'm sure that there are more people that would like to see this ROM on the blade 3... TIA :-)

Posted

Question, could you build an AOKP 4.2.2 ROM? I'm a big fan of the AOKP and I'm sure that there are more people that would like to see this ROM on the blade 3... TIA :-)

Posted

Posted

Posted

Posted

Posted

Posted

Nearly got aokp 4.3 built last night, some weird packaging error right at the end... Can have a go with 4.2.2 but radio might not work

Posted

I'd like to have AOKP too :)

Posted

go for 4.2.2

Posted

Are there any xperia like roms that are opened sourced.I realise that you have a hand full of work right now,but in the future if there is something like that i hope that youll find time to make it.Anyway this pac rom is awesome. I love how you can change the color of the toggles.

Posted

Are there any xperia like roms that are opened sourced.I realise that you have a hand full of work right now,but in the future if there is something like that i hope that youll find time to make it.Anyway this pac rom is awesome. I love how you can change the color of the toggles.

Posted

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the multiple posts, my mobile net iz quite laggy. No need for fm radio, trust me... :-) Maybe it's just me, but AOKP is somehow the most customizable and user friendly... And of course, don't forget the swag... ;-)

Edited by theshrink89

Posted

I dont care the fm radio :D im just think how the 4.2.2 pacman should be more faster than the 4.3 because i think our phone not enough to the 4.3

Posted

No worries, re double posts think it is the app, just sits their receiving/processing and you assume dodgy 3g is the cause try again and you have like multiple posts :D.

Will have a go but will probably be weekend now.

Posted

Okay thank u!!

Posted

Was this for the pacman or the AOKP? :-)

Posted

welll i've tested your rom for an evening and an afternoon extensively. i have to say, it's pretty awesome, the speed is brilliant, and the pacman features are great. however, sadly, since i use the terminal and linux-on-android extensively, i can't use it due to 'upstream' issues with the cm10.2 su binary (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?s=a1f0e4de9aa5acf2df25a96141326ab5&t=2385428).

nonetheless, outstanding work, i'll be checking back regularly after things have been ironed out.

Posted

Just to ask,so you are going to make 4.2.2 AOKP?I would be very happy if you do so ^^

Posted (edited)

Yep it is compiling as I post, will also build 4.2.2 for PAC-man as well.

Damn, build error right at the end. don'k think aokp likes me, on 4.3 version get error when packing the ROM together, andon 4.22 ROM fails when trying to build ROM control. will keep on trying but not looking good at the moment

Edited by robt77

Posted

Thank you very much for the AOKP! Cant wait! :-)

Posted

Me happy!(read in Hulk voice)