Errors during CM10.1 build

Guest iAl3x

Guest wrainman
Hello, I'm from Russia, I use the Google translator.
I wonder, Are there any work on CM10.1?
Please answer me
Use Google translator so I understand you = D
Thank you,

Guest razvankim

RU : Да. Существует Cm10.1 построить, но она не загружается. 

EN : Yes. There is a Cm10.1 build but it doesn't boot. 

Edited by razvankim

Guest wrainman

RU : Да. Существует Cm10.1 построить, но она не загружается. 

EN : Yes. There is a Cm10.1 build but it doesn't boot. 

Thanks, what are the chances that it start?

Guest Spacecaker

Thanks, what are the chances that it start?

if kernel drivers are properly adapted in our source and all display drivers and such compile and boots then it boots atleast we hope but we dont have many experienced people here so yeah Edited by Spacecaker

• 3 months later...
Guest Spacecaker

Ok guys, so today I've found those adreno drivers for 225 at qulcomm's developer site https://developer.qualcomm.com/mobile-development/mobile-technologies/gaming-graphics-optimization-adreno/tools-and-resources

I just want to ask you guys if you are already using them in your 4.2.x builds or they just won't work or to give them a try.

we do still are working on it

currently copybit issues and some more so we hope to fix :3

maybe those drivers are helpful

we do still are working on it

currently copybit issues and some more so we hope to fix :3

maybe those drivers are helpful

Ye that's what I've thought too...Currently I've managed to install Ubuntu on my pc and I will start synking CM sources tonight because I'm busy with school.

Guest execpwd

That would be great if someone with Ubuntu installed is able to recompile it and update the kernel. I am going to give my phone for one week to a dev here, in Romania, so maybe he will be able to do something for us...

• 1 month later...
Guest razvankim

Hi exepwd...you said some time ago that you borrowed your phone to a romanian dev...some news or? It wasnt able to do something? Im not able to do something neither ... i gave up..

Guest execpwd

He tried to mod the One S's (with the same chipset - Snap. S4) drivers and boot up. It failed twice, but after 2-3 hours , when I went to take my phone he said he might come up with something. He is currently working on some enhancements on my Ascend Mate and my Nexus 7 , since I told him I need the S500 for personal use ... After he will finish the Rom for my Ascend Mate , I will give the s500 for future development ... Until then , I am using my N4 and S500

• 2 months later...
Guest Ivan69

It's only a fake, I found in the past a really similar link related to S510, where they describes a procedure to fully root it... one of the steps was to install CWM recovery, but such recovery doesn't exist for that device!

:-D

Guest Ivan69

Furthermore, trying to download it it brings you to a "join survey" page and if I'm not wrong to a downloader... make the sum by yourself ;-)