[Stock ROM] Huawei Y300 B194 Repack

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

here is a flashable repack of the B194 update, at this time it is untested by myself as i wont have a Y300 until next Saturday.

i have included the cust partition also so it is fully stock.

flash in recovery with a full wipe.

http://www.directlin...178.104.127.41/

Credits to Zola for providing the backup ;)

flash this to remove the su binary, i did not notice was included.

remove_su_binary.zip

Guest bogdanwp

Thank you . I would download this but my antivirus anti malware filter blocked that link. You sure it`s safe ?

Edit : Well ... downloading anyway :D

Edit 2 : Downloaded , flashed. Starts with 194 MB free ram. I will test it now.

1. Seems to have a real increase in performance over original stock. Even seems to be faster than SymAnd V2 which was the snappiest i used up until now,

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest fonz93

1. Seems to have a real increase in performance over original stock. Even seems to be faster than SymAnd V2 which was the snappiest i used up until now,

Are you seriously???i have to try it :D , can you try it with temple run 2? thanks :)

I was hoping Huawei would officially patch the master key exploits with them mentioning "some Google patch" in the B194 release notes, but they haven't.

Here's my patch for the master key exploits (8219321 & 9695860):

Guest tillaz

Thank you . I would download this but my antivirus anti malware filter blocked that link. You sure it`s safe ?

100% sure, would not upload it otherwise :)

how can i find the changelog?i searched alot but i couldn't find anything about B194 update

It's main focus is to fix audio issues for Viber. Nothing else important.

Guest ZolaIII

so fullscreen caller still not working:| thanks for reply

And it will probably never will!

Where on earth did you see full screen on Huawei s smartphone?

Use some of market solutions like:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tw.nicky.HDCallerID

I can help you to make it run smoothly!

Actually this one works good!

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest arsalan11

And it will probably never will!

Where on earth did you see full screen on Huawei s smartphone?

Use some of market solutions like:

https://play.google....icky.HDCallerID

I can help you to make it run smoothly!

Actually this one works good!

i installed cm10.1 on my huawei it was ok and it had fullscreen contacts by default,if you see ice cream sandwich up to android 4.3 all of the Roms have fullscreen caller id.you don't need any 3rd party apps.i used FSCI and B!G caller id but both of them need 5 sec to show caller photo because built in caller runs first after that 3rd party app starts and sometimes you can't stop the call and other problems.so it doesn't depend on huawei(my phone on earth) it depends on our rom.as you see when someone calls you main screen photo becomes your wallpaper but in fact it should be the full screen contact photo.

look at these photos:

thanks zolalll for your answer:)

post-1021533-0-16620400-1378040313.jpg

post-1021533-0-64975600-1378040318_thumb

Edited by arsalan11

Guest ZolaIII

I tested this one and it works good, there must be a small lag because it's running on top of the default one, bat with this one its really minimal. Bad part is that it uses Facebook to sync pictures... Probably huawei won't enable this in 4.1.1!

You can further minimize lag with loopy_smoothness_tweak script!

Guest MadHatterRyu

on Y300... Stock kernel.. (1.0ghz max)

Pros:

Antutu score 6726 WTF!! THATS A RECORD ON THIS PHONE HOLY CRAP!

CPU: 2349

GPU: 2497

RAM: 935

I/O: 945

indeed.. this is the slickest rom ever! the best I've managed

Cons:

where the heck are the toggles on the notif bar? this is annoying... :unsure:

i installed cm10.1 on my huawei it was ok and it had fullscreen contacts by default,if you see ice cream sandwich up to android 4.3 all of the Roms have fullscreen caller id.

Not all ROM's do, which is why the option exists in Xposed. And I think the reason Xposed doesn't work for the stock ROM or Tillaz's ROM is because the part that's shown when you're taking a call is different. I could probably fix this if I owned the device, but as I don't then it's not possible for me to test or debug anything.

Guest arsalan11

Not all ROM's do, which is why the option exists in Xposed. And I think the reason Xposed doesn't work for the stock ROM or Tillaz's ROM is because the part that's shown when you're taking a call is different. I could probably fix this if I owned the device, but as I don't then it's not possible for me to test or debug anything.

You need phone.apk or framework.jar?i can send them for you if you need source code i can ask tillaz for that:)

Guest TangerineTractor
on Y300... Stock kernel.. (1.0ghz max)

Pros:

Antutu score 6726 WTF!! THATS A RECORD ON THIS PHONE HOLY CRAP!

CPU: 2349

GPU: 2497

RAM: 935

I/O: 945

indeed.. this is the slickest rom ever! the best I've managed

Cons:

where the heck are the toggles on the notif bar? this is annoying... :unsure:

Just use power toggles

You need phone.apk or framework.jar?i can send them for you if you need source code i can ask tillaz for that:)

Neither as you can't just take the files from CM10 or even another ROM as that won't work.

You need the official 4.1.1 version of Android from another device that supports the full screen caller ID. It'd then require a bit of modding to get it running on the Y300. But simply put, you probably won't get full screen caller ID working on this ROM or Tillaz's. You will on CM10, but that's not stable enough for daily use yet.

Guest MadHatterRyu

Just use power toggles

waay ahead... yes, thats my alternative.. but it was somuch simpler to pull down the notif tab from literally WHEREVER you were and set stuff..