• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Games not working on Huawei G510/Y300

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi I would like to ask if anyone has a problem with the operation of games on Huawei Ascend G510/Y300. (Stock ROM G510 - 171/Y300 - 178)

List of games:

Assassin's Creed - Altaïr's Chronicles (Bug when loading the second mission - crash)

N.O.V.A 1-3 (Doesnt start)

Modern Combat 1-3 (Modern Combat 4 works perfect)

GTA Vice City (Bug in 1. mission - freeze game)

I tried different versions of the games, but nothing works. So I want to ask if anyone knows what version games on this phone work.

Thanks for reply and sorry for my bad english.

Posted · Report post

N.O.V.A.3 1.0.5 + works

Gta III works so should & IV?

Tips:

1. Search for the Xperia play optimized games they should all work well on this phone

2. Before starting the game use some of tasks killer's that can aggressive kill background tasks.

Posted · Report post

plants vs zomby > not working on ascend g510 ( only works when downloading but if you close the game is not startin again)

Posted · Report post

On my y300, im playing MC4 and asphalt 7 and 8. MC4 and asphalt 7 runs fine whereas asphalt 8 runs a bit laggy and also the latest version doesnt seem to open though. GTA vice city just goes black screen and has sound when entering a car.

Riptide GP2 runs fine and so does minion run and minecraft pocket edition.

Posted · Report post

asphalt 8 extreme laging on mine device,dont know how it is on non stock roms..

Posted · Report post

asphalt 8 extreme laging on mine device,dont know how it is on non stock roms..

:)

Funny thing is that Qualcomm actually did pay Gameloft to optimize Asphalt 8 for Adreno GPUs! They are worst company on the market when it comes to supporting of community & developers!

Posted · Report post

Batman The Dark Knight Rises - in gameplay but laggy and colourful 3D infinite planes would show up and make it unplayable

Have anyone tried Xperia Play optimized games?

Posted · Report post

did anyone find a working asphalt 8? After instaling fusion x rom i get it to run almost without any lag, but it crashes on tokyo stage...

Posted · Report post

I am addicted to 'Dead Trigger' for now,(a little time with Dr.Driving)

Posted · Report post

Minecraft PE (most recent versions) doesn't work on ascend g510

Posted · Report post

Plants vs Zomby 2,Dead triger 2,Temple run 2,Virtua tenis challenge,Minion rush,Asphalt 7 runs great but,Asphalt 8 laging extreme,Subway sufers whit new update laging,Fifa 14 wont even start,Beach buggy blitz give me black screen and music only...

Posted · Report post

Try to install IOBit Mobile Care from GPlay and use its Game Booster to got more RAM and speedup. Y300 have low RAM for some games.

Also try to Use GPU for 2D draw mode in Settings > Developer menu.

Posted · Report post

N.O.V.A.3 1.0.5 + works

Gta III works so should & IV?

Tips:

1. Search for the Xperia play optimized games they should all work well on this phone

2. Before starting the game use some of tasks killer's that can aggressive kill background tasks.

For me N.O.V.A. 3 v1.0.5 not start  <_< 

​In which rom did you run this game?

Posted · Report post

anyone try deer hunter 2014 ? on my g510 the game is not working.

Posted (edited) · Report post

My ROM installed is Stock Huawei ROM g510-0200

*N.O.V.A 3 works fine,you'll just have to find and download the offline app, MODDED by apkmania almost NOVA 3 data works, you'll have to connect WIFI first to run.

*Chaos Rings 2 TOP RPG HD gaming(problem touchscreen doesnt works after having an 1 encounter grrrrrr)

*Heroes of Chaos and Order MOBA(works really nice no LAG),

*Asphalt 7&8(both works well no lag), but i preffer

*NFS Most Wanted(for HD gaming but less freedom),

*Modern Combat 4(no lag),

*Wild Blood(works fine the problem is that I can't find any offline versions),

*Alien Vs Predator Evolution(lagging but playable)

*Batman The Dark Knight Rises(Works but problem with graphics LINES LINES wew)

*PPSSPP v9.6.0 Tried PSP games works fine and playable Kingdom Hearts, Tekken 6, Third Birthday, FF7

*NDS (Drastic) Digimon World DS(Best No lag), FFXII Revenant Wings, Pokemon Black 2(lags a bit but playable), Suikoden(Best), Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume(Best)

Edited by ragnapunk

Posted · Report post

Guys I haved played these games

Gta sa well

Gta vc well

Mc4 perfect

Max payne well

Fifa 12 perfect

Fifa 14 lagging

Nfs mw well

Fl commandoo

And psp games