Red led and phone doesn't start.

Guest dyn4mic

Guest dyn4mic

Hi, i have big problem with my zte md droid (momodesing).

i flashed zte firmware with cwm recovery, now phone doesn't start, red led only.

please help me, there is a way to fix it ? :(

Edited by dyn4mic

Guest aleksandar069

try to enter in to the recovery mod (CWM)... if you can enter in flash some custom rom...

IF YOU ENTER IN THE STOCK RECOVERY MOD flash the stock rom ...

if you can't enter in this 2 metod's turn on the phone... when the red LED stuck conect the phone to the PC... go to the device manager... if is there android phone that's is OK... now download the CWM installation http://www.mediafire.com/download/oswzxh76rfbmw87/ClockworkBlade3.exe

RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR... wait... that's it

sorry for my bad english---

Guest peetu20

i can't enter to recovery mode.

red light stuck

i started CWM installation but " Searching for device... Please wait..."

Second pinned thread of this forum. Follow KonstaT guide. His guide is just as clear it can be. Dont follow these trolls guide, like alexandar069

Btw: Do you even have Blade 3?

Edited by peetu20

Guest dyn4mic

Second pinned thread of this forum. Follow KonstaT guide. His guide is just as clear it can be. Dont follow these trolls guide, like alexandar069

Btw: Do you even have Blade 3?

yes, i have blade 3.

in the second pinned thread, i find stock firmware...

the problem is that i flashed stock firmware with CMW recovery...

and KonstaT said "Do not use ClockWorkMod to flash stock firmware! "

i forgot this

Guest KonstaT

Hi, i have big problem with my zte md droid (momodesing).

i flashed zte firmware with cwm recovery, now phone doesn't start, red led only.

please help me, there is a way to fix it ? :(

yes, i have blade 3.

in the second pinned thread, i find stock firmware...

the problem is that i flashed stock firmware with CMW recovery...

and KonstaT said "Do not use ClockWorkMod to flash stock firmware! "

i forgot this

First of all, Momodesign MD Droid is not Blade III. It's some kind of Acqua variant but it's sold with Android 2.3 (gingerbread). Even though it's in atlas40 family of devices you'd need to update to ICS baseband first before even trying to run anything you find on this forum. Because there is no safe way to return to the original gingerbread baseband, that can't be recommended.

What exactly did you install and how? What ZTE firmware (exactly, need to know)? And most of all why did you use CWM (and how is that even possible?) even though there's a big red text in both pinned topics instructing not to?

Does you computer recognize the device as DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) interface when you remove battery, press both volume up and volume down keys and connect the USB cable?

Guest dyn4mic

First of all, Momodesign MD Droid is not Blade III. It's some kind of Acqua variant but it's sold with Android 2.3 (gingerbread). Even though it's in atlas40 family of devices you'd need to update to ICS baseband first before even trying to run anything you find on this forum. Because there is no safe way to return to the original gingerbread baseband, that can't be recommended.

What exactly did you install and how? What ZTE firmware (exactly, need to know)? And most of all why did you use CWM (and how is that even possible?) even though there's a big red text in both pinned topics instructing not to?

Does you computer recognize the device as DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) interface when you remove battery, press both volume up and volume down keys and connect the USB cable?

i flashed zte firmware (italy momodesaing on this site http://www.zteitaly....0713_13038.html )

i flashed it from CWM recovery, i forget your red message.

i remove battery, press volume up and down and connect it to computer...

on device manager i dont see my phone, but if i connect it on Odin3, it see my phone.

Edited by dyn4mic

Guest KonstaT

i flashed zte firmware (italy momodesaing on this site http://www.zteitaly....0713_13038.html )

i flashed it from CWM recovery, i forget your red message.

i remove battery, press volume up and down and connect it to computer...

on device manager i dont see my phone, but if i connect it on Odin3, it see my phone.

*sigh* Yet another crappy ZTE site. It's going to take 10 hours for me to download that at this speed... I didn't know such site even existed and there was firmware available for your device. You still shouldn't be able to install that through CWM without modifiying the package (it throws an error of wrong device name). And even if you succeeded to install it, it shouldn't 'brick' your device afaik.

Surely your computer recognizes the device if Odin recognizes it. Not much your going to do with Odin, you don't have a Samsung device.

Guest dyn4mic

*sigh* Yet another crappy ZTE site. It's going to take 10 hours for me to download that at this speed... I didn't know such site even existed and there was firmware available for your device. You still shouldn't be able to install that through CWM without modifiying the package (it throws an error of wrong device name). And even if you succeeded to install it, it shouldn't 'brick' your device afaik.

Surely your computer recognizes the device if Odin recognizes it. Not much your going to do with Odin, you don't have a Samsung device.

yes, no solution for my device ?

Guest KonstaT

Did it flash the software before it froze? Does it boot now? Did you lose your IMEI?

It might have failed on restoring NV memory items. I guess you'd need QPST for that next.

Guest dyn4mic

Did it flash the software before it froze? Does it boot now? Did you lose your IMEI?

It might have failed on restoring NV memory items. I guess you'd need QPST for that next.

i can't install the firmware, i think because dfu_tools is all in chinese language and windows don't know this caracter...

:(

Edited by dyn4mic

Guest KonstaT

Idk, I've never had to use it.

Are you sure your device is recognized in DFU mode? There's a link to usb drivers in the CWM thread. Iirc it should be something like 'DFU ZTE diagnostics interface' and a COM port in device manager.

Guest dyn4mic

Idk, I've never had to use it.

Are you sure your device is recognized in DFU mode? Iirc it should be something like 'DFU ZTE diagnostics interface' and a COM port in device manager.

I tried with windows xp

thanks konstaT, you are the best, my phone now works...

only one question.. where i can download Italian/europea official firmware?

Guest KonstaT

I tried with windows xp

thanks konstaT, you are the best, my phone now works...

only one question.. where i can download Italian/europea official firmware?

Great. :)

Now that you know how to 'unbrick' you device you could try updating to official ICS first. Stock ROMs for Acqua are in this thread. Just flash the stock recovery image with fastboot first.

Also firmware you tried to install should be the right one for your device. Just use the stock recovery to flash it the next time. ;)

Edit. And btw, was your device SIM locked to a specific operator by any chance? Emphasis on was. ;)

Guest dyn4mic

Now that you know how to 'unbrick' you device you could try updating to official ICS first. Stock ROMs for Acqua are in this thread. Just flash the stock recovery image with fastboot first.

Also firmware you tried to install should be the right one for your device. Just use the stock recovery to flash it the next time. ;)

Edit. And btw, was your device SIM locked to a specific operator by any chance? Emphasis on was. ;)

thanks konsta... only one question, now can't enable debug usb.. i select it on developer options, but don't work... how can enable debug usb?

thansk

Now that is interesting!

I had 2 times problem with my acqua stuck in DFU but I was never able to recover it.

I could not find the right files to repair it. Fortunately the zte service center did it.

Guest dyn4mic

I flashed stock rom for Acqua (italy version).

Flash complete correctly but, after flash, i briked phone now..

can you help me to install cyanogenmod 10 ?

i flashed firstly Lewa, after cyanogenmod but signals don't work... with lewa works...

confused..

Edited by dyn4mic

Guest KonstaT

I flashed stock rom for Acqua (italy version).

Flash complete correctly but, after flash, i briked phone now..

can you help me to install cyanogenmod 10 ?

i flashed firstly Lewa, after cyanogenmod but signals don't work... with lewa works...

confused..

It happened again? You used stock recovery this time? Download again and make sure that you don't have a corrupt packege (unless ZTE is distributing one). I've added MD Droid stock ROM and recovery to Acqua's stock ROMs thread.

Did you update to ICS baseband first? RIL probably wont work without it.

Guest dyn4mic

It happened again? You used stock recovery this time? Download again and make sure that you don't have a corrupt packege (unless ZTE is distributing one). I've added MD Droid stock ROM and recovery to Acqua's stock ROMs thread.

Did you update to ICS baseband first? RIL probably wont work without it.

how can i update to ics baseband?

i want install cyanogenmod 10, not other :)

Edited by dyn4mic