PTlunaTIC

[ROM] Android 4.3 Cyamogenmod 10.2 - G300

24 posts in this topic

Oops, the folder's no more there.

Edited by Dssj

Yup, that one is from androidsrbija forum, still alpha but looks promising

Hi guys I just thought I would point out to anyone that is thinking of flashing this, that there is NO ROOT. I just flashed it on my brake and didnt have much time so had to restore my backup

Probably best to wait for dazzozo's (official) release

The first link of this topic i think is from the outdated release.

This is still a very experimental build. Is not finish and still have many problems.

dazzozo is doing a great job. Lets wait for the official release.

But, for who wanna test, i recommend install te latest release so far, the "A2", and also the Gapps for 4.3:

http://www.mediafire...fm7l22j/CM_10.2

Also Don't ask for any support on this. This is a experimental build, so dazzozo doesn't have to take responsability for who try to test.

Edited by DJPRMF

Yeah, I don't keep things private because I'm mean guys, there are some things I absolutely must sort out before any release.

For a start, it's not even going to be handled by CWM properly because you're all using old recovery builds. Patience.

Yeah, I don't keep things private because I'm mean guys, there are some things I absolutely must sort out before any release.

For a start, it's not even going to be handled by CWM properly because you're all using old recovery builds. Patience.

Keep the exelent work. :D

I have tested it with the last version of CWM and is working fine (for what i see)

Of course, i see to many bugs, like the Focal FC sometimes, and the interface is a little slow. But is a start to have Android 4.3 in G300 :D

Thanks you Dazzozo!

I have tested it with the last version of CWM and is working fine (for what i see)

Yeah, it isn't. You probably don't know what you're looking for.

Yeah, it isn't. You probably don't know what you're looking for.

hum, Yeah, it is. :)

Using the last version of CWM (and a little of tweak), is running (almost) fine, so i think i know what im looking for.

nJNHAWt.jpgaknJTb3.jpgJgyAdRk.jpg2HuaPoe.jpg

When i get home i will take from my G300...

EDITED: Done

Edited by DJPRMF

No, you really don't. There's a lot more to Android than a few screenshots of the interface. Let's just say my device has come out of 4.3 development permanently damaged. :D

You developed too much ... Patient died :D

Of course... :P

As i said, isnt for a regular use. Is just for test...

And sthe screenshots are just to show that he boots with the last CWM and a little of extra tweaking.

I also just installed to check, but, so far, didn't notice many superficial problems. :D

Edited by DJPRMF

I'm likely to start nightlies tonight. I would advise against using the A2 build, it's pretty old (and could potentially have the bug that broke my device :D). No support if you're using a recovery built before 4.3. I'll make a new one available later.

I'm likely to start nightlies tonight. I would advise against using the A2 build, it's pretty old (and could potentially have the bug that broke my device :D). No support if you're using a recovery built before 4.3. I'll make a new one available later.

Fantastic work Dazzozo!

:D

Can't wait to test it out...

Thank you so much for you fantastic work :)

Best Regards

Awesome!! !! Will TWRP 2.6.1.0 be compatible?

You are the best :P, one question why dont you make another for the G510/Y300 please. Thanks

(...) No support if you're using a recovery built before 4.3. I'll make a new one available later.

I don't think so...

Unsure, I don't follow the project and I don't know how outdated our build is. I'm quite sure they would've fixed it in the code by now though.

The new CWM build is available:

Pleaaaaaaaaaaase help !!!

after i setup the Cyanogenmod 10.2 on my G300, my phone doesn't recieve incoming calls !!!

however i can make a outgoing call even.

where is the promlem ???

Try downloading the latest build from dazzozo's thread. The one linked in the first post in this thread is a VERY EARLY build.