[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Razor3000

I'm having some lag when loading the lockscreen, when i press the power button the touch buttons lighten up instantly but the screen tooks 3~5 seconds to show up.

Edited by Razor3000

Guest george109

I'm having some lag when loading the lockscreen, when i press the power button the touch buttons lighten up instantly but the screen tooks 3~5 seconds to show up.

Turn off CRT screen off animation. In CM10.1 it was in display I think. If its not there, have a look through the settings. If that still does not work, then go to about phone, tap build number until you get a toast saying "You are now a developer!" and then go back, then go developer options, and then disable all the animation options.

Guest jamie_w

I'm guessing that Daz has managed to fix OMX and lots of other things as he now has a Y300 with native JB support.

It doesn't seem as though the OMX has been fixed yet as Tvcatchup still won't work :(

Guest oldfella

flashed 20131013 via the updater and had problems with root/superuser. Tasker wouldnt start and adaway, rom toolbox and some functions of titanium backup not working.

so reverted.

Guest plewis1981

Hi dazz,

Since the move to 4.3.1, every time I do a fresh install, I have a lot of files in the lost+found folder in /data. So tonight I have done everything step by step, so first off i flashed just the rom 14/10, after it booted i used the file manager to check the folder and it was empty. So then i set the external sd as default and after the reboot the lost+found folder had 100 files in it, i have deleted the files now and all seems to be ok,

On the 12 the L+F folder was 500+ mb but today it was only 185mb, I will keep checking this folder as I continue to setup my phone, I will report back if I fined any other action causing this build up.

Thanks for all your hard work on this phone/ROM this is by far THE BEST G300 ROM :)

Guest plewis1981

Hi all just thought I would shair what I have just found, the vibrate on keypress function for android keyboard IS working, but the duration is set to only 20ms.

The setting to change this is located in android keyboard settings/advanced settings.

Guest vincialex

Hi guys,I re-installed the nightlies version of 28/09 (after some problems with the update)that worked not bad,but now I got troubles with the sd card,I can use it,I see it but some programs say that sd card is not ready!And I don't see the developer options anymore...What can I do?Pls help me I'mgoing crazy....oh right,I installed the hack I found somere here to use the the internal 2gb memory with link2sd,so I got the ext partition as well!Tnks to everybody,I hope u have an answer 4 me!

Guest vincialex

Pls guys help me!!!!!!

I'm getting crazy!I think it's a problem dipending on the flash I installed of link2sd....I'm not able to download files (I've seen it with a pdf file) from web,and some programs say,when they have to dowload files,that the sd external is not accessible!!!

I can normaly use the sd card but the ext make some problems.....another example is that the pictures files are not readeable on the gallery,and when I try to move file to the phone memory from pc, the computer give an error and block the process!

I need your help as soon as possible!

TNKS

Guest phyllocrania

Hey guys, is this kind of battery backup normal? I have been struggling with poor battery backup whenever I try this ROM. Flashed the latest nightly and these are the results. :(

Also, I have never seen a "gap" or blank in battery stats. My phone was pretty much ON during this whole time, but what is that gap in that battery curve?  :blink:

post-998241-0-34569200-1381930681_thumb.

post-998241-0-60637800-1381930685_thumb.

Edited by phyllocrania

Regarding the gap in the graph ... any use?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1714065

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1346199

Regarding general battery usage ... you need to investigate to see what exactly is draining the battery, why and if it can be reconfigured (or removed) to address excessive drain - e.g.:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/364754-gb237cyanogenmod-7-plus/page-3#entry2162167

http://www.modaco.com/topic/365763-gb237cyanogenmod-7-121013/#entry2165356

There are plenty of good battery drain diagnostic tutorials on the web that might be of interest.

Edited by dalyer

Guest phyllocrania

Regarding the "gap", my phone was neither in CWMR nor booting. Just flashed today afternoon, and installed a few apps. Played Temple Run 2 for like 30 minutes and that's all.

And I have only 5 apps installed (other than normal gapps)- Nova launcher, ES file explorer, Temple Run 2, Tweetcaster and Opera Mini. And none of these apps drain my battery in any other ROM. Auto sync was also off. 

I installed the ROM afresh with full wipes, etc. Battery draining from 100% to 25% in just 4 hours with little usage is ridiculous. Maybe time to get a new battery. :(

Edited by phyllocrania