• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Dazzozo

[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

1196 posts in this topic

"

Edited by phyllocrania

but phone will not go into fastboot mode,its completely lifeless.

but phone will not go into fastboot mode,its completely lifeless.

So that's what happens when flashing wrong recovery. Why the hell did you do that???

So that's what happens when flashing wrong recovery. Why the hell did you do that???

because people here are not as helpful as the people on xda forum,if i have asked for help on xda forum in the 1st place i would not have flashed the wrong recovery they would give me clear & correct instructions as to what i need to do. i was a noob on the wrong forum this is what happened & it resulted on me losing my beloved phone.

because people here are not as helpful as the people on xda forum,if i have asked for help on xda forum in the 1st place i would not have flashed the wrong recovery they would give me clear & correct instructions as to what i need to do. i was a noob on the wrong forum this is what happened & it resulted on me losing my beloved phone.

yolo

post-995207-0-21084400-1382801647_thumb.

There is already a pinned TWRP topic in this forum section. You can find all the information and download link to install TWRP on your device. I don't know why is so hard.

Sorry if people don't want to explain to people one by one what is already written down two click away...

Edited by rhen

yolo

i really wish i never came here for help. my mistake.

There is already a pinned TWRP topic in this forum section. You can find all the information and download link to install TWRP on your device. I don't know why is so hard.

i did not find it & no one was kind enough to direct me to the needed file for my 4.3 jelly bean G300 so i did what i normally do & searched google for the file,sadly what i found was the wrong file which destroyed my phone.

you are just another ignorant modaco member.

maybe, but by reading the replies people post, I have never bricked my phone  :D

i did not find it & no one was kind enough to direct me to the needed file for my 4.3 jelly bean G300 so i did what i normally do & searched google for the file,sadly what i found was the wrong file which destroyed my phone.

how do i install TWRP ? i already have CWM installed.

So who's the ignorant one???

WTF?!?! See my earlier post - quoted by Garnt just there...  :blink:

Here is an abridged summary of the thread so far...

You obviously didn't bother to (a) try to research anything given partial advice or (b) read the thread that I linked to that contained the exact information and download needed...

As such if you bricked your phone by just choosing a random recovery image and flashing it then tough - I have no sympathy and you should stop moaning now and stop embarrassing yourself.

how do i install TWRP ? i already have CWM installed. 

Download TWRP in .zip and instal from CWM like ROM and restart into recovery.

Edited by dalyer

maybe, but by reading the replies people post, I have never bricked my phone  :D

So who's the ignorant one???

on xda forum they help people from rooting all the way to installing roms,they are amazingly helpful people. why does it hurt to spare a newbie few minutes to offer some proper help ? if one of you said you need to install such file (link provided) following these steps & you are done i would still have my phone now but you lot are only have time to post links for silly images instead like the one you posted above about trolling or stupid ?

WTF?!?! See my earlier post - quoted by Garnt just there...  :blink:

i know you even posted funny face as a welcome for the newbie.also the link you posted was for ICS or GB my phone is JB 4.3.

Edited by agantai

on xda forum they help people from rooting all the way to installing roms,they are amazingly helpful people. why does it hurt to spare a newbie few minutes to offer some proper help ? if one of you said you need to install such file (link provided) following these steps & you are done i would still have my phone now but you lot are only have time to post links for silly images instead like the one you posted above about trolling or stupid ?

I posted the exact link you need above - with the correct recovery image file and instructions for installing it. You didn't read it. So tough s***... 

Sorry if that sounds harsh.

i know you even posted funny face as a welcome for the newbie.also the link you posted was for ICS or GB my phone is JB 4.3.

The post was for TWRP recovery.

I posted the emoticon because you asked something that was obviously answered in an existing thread but you didn't even bother looking at it.

If you did minimal research here you would have seen that it works regardless of ROM - GB, ICS, JB.

Anyway if you were unsure you would have asked before flashing a random recovery and bricking your phone.

Edited by dalyer

Did you actually read the link dalyer posted? If you had, you would have found all the information that you could have possibly needed.

Besides if xda are so helpful, why did you not ask them also, instead of just flashing the first file you found on google.

You've only got yourself to blame for this, so coming here blaming people for not helping is going to get a harsh response

OK - I'm going to stop feeding this particular troll now.

If they had a Darwin award for bricked phones then this guy should get one...

Edited by dalyer

ok forget about it people & stop feeding the troll,it's my loss end of the day not anyone else's but i'm sure as hell i wont be asking for help on this dry like a desert forum.

ok forget about it people & stop feeding the troll,it's my loss end of the day not anyone else's but i'm sure as hell i wont be asking for help on this dry like a desert forum.

It's your own fault for not using common sense.

How do they generally help at XDA? Coming to home and installing something on behalf of the user? Apologies, but going by the previous posts, people here have tried to help you and as at the end of the day as it is your phone, so you need to double check or triple check before doing anything to your device. And if you are NOT comfortable with aftermarket modifications, stick to what comes with the phone. Rooting or doing anything unofficial technically voids your warranty, which means you are on your own.

Wi-fi tethering isn't work. I update with TWRP. Full Wippes. 21-10 :(

Edited by mariajb

Wi-fi tethering isn't work. I update with TWRP. Full Wippes. 21-10 :(

It's working here:

Wi-fi tethering is working on 21/10   ;)

yes, i installed that version with twrp. 2x times and keep doesnt work :'(

Edited by mariajb

no longer going to be more cm10.2 updates?