• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Dazzozo

[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

1196 posts in this topic

Thank you Dazz. this last update is actually awesome

Is everyone who flashed the latest nightly using recovery 6.0.4?

Edited by phyllocrania

I am flashed with 6.0.3.7 r1.

okay. thanks.

Just flashed latest nightly. Running well. Thanks again Daz. Could not update through cm though. Found the nightly but would not let me download it. Anyone else have this problem.

I can't use CM updater if my SD card is selected as primary storage. Anyone know a way round it? Thanks.

Hello for all. Thanks dazzozo for your hard work on this phone. But i have one little wish. :) Maybe can you add more cpu governors to kernel? SmartassV2 would be great. :)

I've tried the new version, it's working fine but youtube hq fails some frames, it's not fluid.

just updated 1106 over 1019.. but I don't feel more fluid than 1019, in fact, it performs a little slower. And I think 1106 has less usable RAM. 

good thing is green camera is fixed. But Hardware decoding/acceleration for video play back is still not working. 

Auto brightness also not working well.

So I'm thinking to revert to 1019 till the bugs solved, sure it won't be long because we have Dazz :wub: ,thank you for your hard work on G300.

My flash is hynix,can i use the cm10.2 with kernel 3.4?

Nightlies have been cancelled because of the flash memory problem, which can be caused by the 3.4 kernel! :wacko:

When these are solved then nightlies will start again!

Please Read the thread!  :blink:

NIGHTLIES ARE STARTING AGAIN!Did the problem be solved?

My flash is hynix,can i use the cm10.2 with kernel 3.4?

Yes, it's fixed :-D

I installed the 1106 yesterday and update morning to 1107 with CWM 6.0.4.0.

Everything seems fine except the video HW decoding/acceleration.

I switched from 10.1 and it seems faster. (but can be because the fresh install)

Haven't even tried the new nightlies yet, but wanna say thanks to Dazz anyway just in case he's reading. A million thanks. You rock man.

Edited by ahatomastarday

I have fc google text to spech every 30s and i with link2sd freez this aplications and know everething is ok.

You must deactivate the text to speech google engine. Switch to Pico TTS. It is Settings/language and text input/text to speech

Thank you Dazzozo and all involved. Works brilliant on my G300 U8815.

mms not send if data without being connected ?? :s

Hi, how is the battery life with new 4.3.1?

Edited by dinamo1975

Hey, can anyone provide me the gapps link as the one in OP is not found .......... thanks in advance.

I have installed this rom (cm-10.2-20131106-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip)
Memory:xinyh (06/2012)
Gapps: gapps-jb-20130813-signed
CW: ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.0

Everything is working fine, it's my first ROM, the process was smooth, rooting, CWR.

When the process was finished, it's was necessary to update, Google+.

Working almost 24h with Wifi On, and Bluetooth connected to the car, and a few call's.

What can i say more, great work! 

Hi, how is the battery life with new 4.3.1?

It can be awesome if you dont use your phone very much

post-982240-0-95619700-1383850774_thumb.

This was when I had no credit last week so no internet usage at all, running 20/10 build.

With general use I would say its as good, if not better than ICS.

Hi daz,

Flashed today's build earlier and got a build up of files in /data/lost+found when switching the SD card to default, but I got logs today :) the first is when I selected SD card as default prompting the reboot, the second I saved everything in the log after the phone had rebooted.

setting-SD-as-default.txt

ReBoot.txt

I have installed this rom (cm-10.2-20131106-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip)
Memory:xinyh (06/2012)
Gapps: gapps-jb-20130813-signed
CW: ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.0

Everything is working fine, it's my first ROM, the process was smooth, rooting, CWR.

When the process was finished, it's was necessary to update, Google+.

Working almost 24h with Wifi On, and Bluetooth connected to the car, and a few call's.

What can i say more, great work! 

So is it now safe to use it while having hynix memory? 

Edited by Bembeg

Installed it 4 hours ago, and it looks really good. I only had one problem: the dock in the stock launcher was missing (no drawer icon) so I had to install nova. No biggie as I would have installed nova anyway, but I am curious if this is a common error with the launcher or I was unlucky.