[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Sounds like 3G reboots with an unofficially unlocked bootloader.

Enable 2G only and if the reboots stop then that's almost certainly the problem.

In that case you need to unlock the bootloader officially to get rid of this problem.

Follow the tutorial:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

If you don't want to wait on Huawei to send you a code then you can try DC Unlocker for a free bootloader unlock:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/?p=2168479

Hello! I have the same issue. Reboots, network unavailability, e.t.c. I have unlocked my bootloader following the tutorial on http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/re-root-unlock-bootloader-install-clockworkmod-recovery/

Now I'm trying to use dc-unlocker+fastboot. Fastboot command says it was ok, but after that dc-unlocker show the same, that bootloader is locked.

Please, give an advice what steps should I take to officially unlock bootloader now?

Guest Patty1961

Hi all.

Love all the work that's gone into this ROM! Thanks to the developer for keeping at it!

I just have one issue with the latest Nightly & that is I can't connect to Google Play. It just says "No connection" when I try to connect to it. I have tried it on 3g & wifi but I still can't connect. My Browser works fine though. Do I need to do some wipes?

Thanks all,

Patrick.

Guest darthmaul88

Hi all.

Love all the work that's gone into this ROM! Thanks to the developer for keeping at it!

I just have one issue with the latest Nightly & that is I can't connect to Google Play. It just says "No connection" when I try to connect to it. I have tried it on 3g & wifi but I still can't connect. My Browser works fine though. Do I need to do some wipes?

Thanks all,

Patrick.

You should reinstall the gapps following the protocol on the first post

Guest phyllocrania

Has anyone tried installing xposed framework on this ROM? I tried almost all versions I could find but whenever I try to install the framework from within the Xposed Installer app, I get an error "no space left in device".

I have tried installing the framework by changing primary storage to external SD as well. Still getting the same error. :wacko:

Go to /system/media/video and delete the 4 files in there, that should free up about 6Mb of system space. Not sure why you have run out tho.

xposed installer v. 2.3.1, grennify v1.95 and xprivacy v1.9.15. works well all.

try to use busybox before. and install.

I have now finally discovered that the first method worked, i.e. deleting videos from /system/media.

Installing busybox on this ROM again is unnecessary as it is preinstalled.

I don't know why I ran out of space in /system on a fresh install. I then tried flashing only the ROM without Gapps and I could install Xposed framework without any trouble. That means installing gapps left no free space on /system  :blink:

I have faced similar problems with CM11 experimental. Tried installing w/o Gapps flashed and it installed fine. With gapps, i get the same error "no space left on device".

I am puzzled as to how can I run out of space in /system after a fresh install with full wipes.  :wacko:  :wacko:

Anyway, problem is solved now. Flash ROM then install Xposed and then install Gapps.

Haven't seen anyone else reporting this problem though. Just writing all this in case anyone is interested or faces the same issue.

Guest bananas33

Still no working wi-fi toggle since the nightly of 25th, which also means moving out of range and back in means no wi-fi...  I don't have the change log for the 26th but it looks like something was changed from then.

Guest bidzapfc

I have now finally discovered that the first method worked, i.e. deleting videos from /system/media.

Installing busybox on this ROM again is unnecessary as it is preinstalled.

I don't know why I ran out of space in /system on a fresh install. I then tried flashing only the ROM without Gapps and I could install Xposed framework without any trouble. That means installing gapps left no free space on /system  :blink:

I have faced similar problems with CM11 experimental. Tried installing w/o Gapps flashed and it installed fine. With gapps, i get the same error "no space left on device".

I am puzzled as to how can I run out of space in /system after a fresh install with full wipes.  :wacko:  :wacko:

Anyway, problem is solved now. Flash ROM then install Xposed and then install Gapps.

Haven't seen anyone else reporting this problem though. Just writing all this in case anyone is interested or faces the same issue.

Gapps and Rom are too big for our phone. It is nothing unusuall

Still no working wi-fi toggle since the nightly of 25th, which also means moving out of range and back in means no wi-fi...  I don't have the change log for the 26th but it looks like something was changed from then.

I linked to you on 28th of november, but here you go again: http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/cyanogenmod/301/CHANGES.txt

As you can see there is nothing changed in 26th nightly that is related to the WiFi and it work fine for me.

Guest bananas33

@rhen: so you did, sorry about that, I completely missed it :-( If the change log is complete, and your experience seems to prove it, then it must be something local to me. I'll have to tinker more, perhaps as far as the dreaded full wipe.

Thanks for the repost, I'll try to pay more attention in future!

Guest mandgeo

Link to changelog.txt, posted by rhen, is useful for those asking if wifi teher works.

After 4-5 updates i also feel the need to fresh install. The phone becomes slow.

Link to changelog.txt, posted by rhen, is useful for those asking if wifi teher works.

After 4-5 updates i also feel the need to fresh install. The phone becomes slow.

You can always check the changelog in CM updater or on http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/cyanogenmod/317/CHANGES.txt

Replace the number with the build number you want to check for example the latest build's download link is http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/cyanogenmod/317/cm-10.2-20131201-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip

So this is build 317.

Until no changes happen related to the WiFi, the WiFi is not being fixed for sure, so don't ask if it fixed.

I have slowdowns too when I don't reboot my phone for a few days, but I reboot the phone (and most of the time update the system) and it works fine again.

Guest bananas33

Not entirely sure how but I've got the latest nightly to toggle wi-fi now, it was a guaranteed failure before which only reverting to the 25th would cure, changelog or no...

What I did was remove all stored SSIDs, set values where missing in the advanced menu, then reboot.  Since then it's been working correctly.

Hi guys,

First of all, thanks Daz for everything.

Updated CWM, installed ROM 10.2 and GAPPS just last night and so far so good, although I haven't yet fully tested all the features. I'm finding this ROM just a tad slower than previous versions, like it's "heavier" on the hardware (and probably is). Or maybe I'm just missing the overclock option... :(

Guest EddyKill
Hi guys,

Thanks Daz for the good work.

I have a question.

My G300 is network locked , I was pleased when I noticed it was unlocked when I installed CM 10, CM 10.1 and even CM 10.2, i then started to install NIGHTLY versions until the day when I installed the version "10.2-cm-20133125-NIGHTLY-u8815" and i got network locked again ...

Another thing i have to add is that I updated to "recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-u8815-R7" I know that R3 is the "safe" version but the result is the same

What I have now is "recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-u8815-R7"
and "10.2-cm-20131006-NIGHTLY-u8815" and is working "network unlocked"

Anyone else had this problem?

Found my first bug: profiles don't work. No mather what I choose to enable or disable, nothing happens when I change profiles.

By the way, if I want to go back to a previous version, I just flash it or do I have to follow a different process?

Thanks

Guest plewis1981

By the way, if I want to go back to a previous version, I just flash it or do I have to follow a different process?Thanks

Yes wipe all in recovery and then flash your choice of ROM.

Guest darthmaul88

Hi I have this issue. I do not know if it is rom related but I did do full wipes and intalled the latest build.

I do not seem to find the option offline voice recognition in google now. I have the latest google search installed 3.1.8

Does anybody has the same issue?

Do you know a resolution for this?

The more I play with the ROM the smoother I find it, but I just found bug number two for me, although I believe it's already been reported by some... just not sure if it was reported for 10.2 or 10.1... well, moving on, the sound during call has only two steps: on, loud and overall good, and off...

Other than that (and the malfunctioning profiles I reported earlier) everything seems to be just perfect. SMS, calls, bluetooth, network all ok, no crashes, reboots or freezes... Thanks again Daz!

Just an opinion based merely on visual preferences... I prefered the power on animation for cm10, it was more... corporate looking :-) it's just a matter of taste.

P.S: just forgot one thing. When I had the Vodafone official ICS, the phone would turn on by itself if it had an alarm set. In all CM ROMs I've tried, the phone lost that feature. Is it possible to add it in a future build?

Thanks a lot again

Edited by Mig3l

Darthmaul88: Google voice recognition never worked offline.

Mig3l: Huawei's ROM-s doesn't power off entirely by default. They are just going into deep sleep state.